New F-150 - Thanks to 1ags

3,668 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by 91AggieLawyer
Red Pear Realty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Ordered May 23, and picked up on my birthday on the 14th.

Lariat
FX4 / 4x4
Oversized screen is AWESOME
Got the ceramic tint and it is 1,000% worth it. Such a difference maker.
Tough Country grille guard going on next week.

Many thanks to 1ags and the Tommie Vaughn crews!

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
The RWB lettering on tailgate is sweet!
Yesterday
AG
Hard to beat the old White F-150! Good looking truck! Why did you go with the 5.0 over the boost? I've owned both and loved both so honestly curious.
Silvy
AG
He can add a Whipple on the 5.0, same can't be said for a boost
DantheAggie
AG
I have a 2022 F150 and love it. Where did you get the red, white, and blue lettering for the tailgate? I would like that for mine.
tk for tu juan
silverado_lover said:

He can add a Whipple on the 5.0, same can't be said for a boost

Ding ding ding, plus V8 exhaust sounds
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Maybe I'm just an old soul, but put me in the "simpler is better" camp. I've also got a good friend who is a Ford mechanic and he's a big advocate for the 5.0 over the Ecoboost so that played into it as well.

Plus, that sound.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
DantheAggie said:

I have a 2022 F150 and love it. Where did you get the red, white, and blue lettering for the tailgate? I would like that for mine.

First thing I've ever bought from Etsy, and it went on my truck:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/906878464/raised-tailgate-decals-stickers-insert?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=f150+tailgate+decal&ref=sc_gallery-2-3&frs=1&bes=1&col=1&plkey=d5445476864b57cca159625f6b6fd38c403cf241%3A906878464
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
What kind of deal are ags getting from 1ags on these F 150s?. I know he's been giving the hook up for a while now
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Bump. Selling because I need an F-250 and have one being made first of May. 32,000 miles and no problems from it. Added a Tough Country grill guard, KO2's about 3,000 miles ago, and a spray in bedliner. Have maintenance records I can share. I was the only one to touch it besides Costco for the tires. Let me know if interested. I think $50,000 is fair? Let me know if not.
Earth Rider
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Ordered May 23, and picked up on my birthday on the 14th.

Lariat
FX4 / 4x4
Oversized screen is AWESOME
Got the ceramic tint and it is 1,000% worth it. Such a difference maker.
Tough Country grille guard going on next week.

Many thanks to 1ags and the Tommie Vaughn crews!

The 5.0 White Lariat is the best 1/2 ton money can buy. If I bought a truck, that would be it.
AgsWin2011
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

DantheAggie said:

First thing I've ever bought from Etsy, and it went on my truck:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/906878464/raised-tailgate-decals-stickers-insert?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=f150+tailgate+decal&ref=sc_gallery-2-3&frs=1&bes=1&col=1&plkey=d5445476864b57cca159625f6b6fd38c403cf241%3A906878464

LOL same for me. I bought black ones though. It's the only thing I've ever purchased on Etsy.
htxag09
AG
How am I going to know it's you flying by me now w/out the American flag F-150 decal....
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
For legal reasons, I drive like a grandma.
water turkey
Noice!
southernboy1
AG
If you don't mind me asking, what's the real life mpg on the 5.0 ?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I do a lot of city driving and I drive like a grandma so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

Edit: Isn't 20mpg the standard answer to this question?
southernboy1
AG
I hear you. Just curious everyone I know has the 3.5 and the stickers are misleading. It's like that with everything brand. I have a coworker that got out of the 3.5 and back into a 6.7 PS because it beats the hell out of the 3.5 at mpg.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
southernboy1 said:

I hear you. Just curious everyone I know has the 3.5 and the stickers are misleading. It's like that with everything brand. I have a coworker that got out of the 3.5 and back into a 6.7 PS because it beats the hell out of the 3.5 at mpg.

My 3.5 Tremor wasn't that bad honestly. However, I really don't give that much about the not knowing it's a full size truck
91AggieLawyer
AG
southernboy1 said:

If you don't mind me asking, what's the real life mpg on the 5.0 ?

Anywhere between about 16.x and 19.y where x is 7, 8, or 9 and y is no more than 3. If you drive 65 or even 70 on the highway, you can get over 20. There are a lot of other factors (bed cover, load, etc.).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.