Outdoors
Sponsored by

Reloading Manual

1,660 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by Chief77
Burger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I decided to pick up the Lee Anniversary Kit at cabelas (had a giftcard), so now I am in the market for a good reloading manual. Any "must haves"? Buddy of mine has the ABCs of reloading and I'll be borrowing that from him so I'll have that as well.
schmellba99
AG
Most any of them are going to be pretty good. I would go with one produced by a projectile manufacturer over the powder manufacturer - typically the powder manuals have undercharged loads due to liabilities.

Lee, Sierra, Hornady - all will be good. Your best bet is to get all three of them and compare loads, then start developing from there.
rab79
AG
The Lyman manual covers a lot of different aspects of reloading plus bullet casting and caliber history.
Maroakie2
I have the Lyman and the Speer and have been very pleased with both. I usually cross reference both manuals and data from the powder manufacturer.
Chief77
AG
I have been using the Nosler books for over 40 years, they have worked well. I can say the same thing about their bullets! From .22 to .338, they have always held up their end of ther bargain!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.