Microsoft Office 2019 - $20 for Lifetime License

1,421 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by BenTheGoodAg
BenTheGoodAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This seems like a good deal if you want to pick up Office for cheap and not deal with 365.

https://computers.woot.com/offers/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2019z-4
flakrat
AG
Seems too good to be true...
Philip J Fry
AG
Anyone actually tried this? I'm certainly tired of paying $99 a year for this.
FatZilla
AG
You can do this on groupon for like $15-$20 all the time depending on the coupon running. Someone posted it a while back. I have used it multiple times and its worked perfectly. This is also a binding license to your MS account and uses the MS installers from the active office webpage.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/wanas-llc
agtwister_5
AG
Following, as I'm also in the market for a one-time license for Office software without having to go the route of the annual Microsoft 360.

Saw Office Home and Student 2021 at Best Buy, but for $150.

Also curious about these Groupon deals or other places that are selling these for less than $30.
BQ2001
AG
I did this a few years ago through Mashable and it was flawless. I'd trust Woot.
Jackal99
AG
I went ahead and grabbed one for myself and my dad. I have a current year subscription (not sure when it expires). I see the code has to be redeemed within 30 days. Anybody have any thoughts on how to activate the code while my other subscription is current? Obviously I'll let that one expire and not renew it when the time comes.
FatZilla
AG
Nothing stops you from uninstalling the subscription version now and installing the perma version immediately.
The Fife
Crazy, almost worth it compared to the KMS solution I've been using for however many years now.
BrazosDog02
AG
I buy all of my stuff online. 5 Windows 11 Pro licenses, 5 office pro 2021, I think they were 5-10 bucks each. Only had one stop working and the vendor just reissued a new key and it was fine. Easy peasy.
aggieforester05
AG
I wish there were deals like this to be had on Adobe Acrobat. Office is a bargain compared to Adobe's overpriced software.
FatZilla
AG
aggieforester05 said:

I wish there were deals like this to be had on Adobe Acrobat. Office is a bargain compared to Adobe's overpriced software.

Adobe is always a bargain out here on the high seas. Lol
aggiez03
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Check out https://www.pdfill.com/, been using it for 10+ years.

Can Edit PDFs, add callouts, form fields, signatures, jpgs, white stuff out, Highlight, etc

Insert pages into PDF, Remove Pages from PDF
Rotate, Re-Order
Print to PDF feature (Acts like a printer, but makes PDF instead) which allows you to make ANY program that can print now can create a PDF as well.

I bought it 10+ years ago and installed it on several PCs over the years and works great..

It is $20 or $30 with free lifetime upgrades. They make a new version, you can go download and install for free.

Use it at least a few times per week.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
FatZilla said:

aggieforester05 said:

Adobe is always a bargain out here on the high seas. Lol

That's a wee bit dangerous, matey…
texsn95
AG
Yep, got almost the same thing from StackSocial ($30) and used the key on 2 different PCs. I had been using the KMS activator every 6 months to keep 2010 limping along, but this was well worth the money.
agracer
AG
EDIT: NM, answered in the link.

Need a mobile solution b/c my wife uses her iPad for everything.
BenTheGoodAg
AG
I did this a couple of years ago, but not through Woot, and I guess wasn't savvy enough to find something quite this cheap. But we're adding a couple of school computers and couldn't pass this deal up. And Woot is part of Amazon, so about as reputable as it gets, IMO.

I'm ok with paying for a product, I just hate the subscription model that so many things have gone to. Heated seats, for example - ridiculous.

Glad some others were able to benefit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.