Shawn Ryan Show Episode 107

1,599 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by OverSeas AG
usmcbrooks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know there are some strong feelings about Shawn Ryan and some of his guests. However, this guest is a Afghan national, US Citizen and US Army veteran. He is currently a member of the NRF(Afghan National Resistance Front). This was a really good listen and really gave insight into just what has transpired with the Trump administration and the current administration and the "withdrawal".

aggieland09
AG
Yes this is worth a listen. Eye opening and interesting to hear his perspective.
usmcbrooks
aggieland09 said:

Yes this is worth a listen. Eye opening and interesting to hear his perspective.
The guy refers to him as Mr. Biden not President and refers to Trump as President when discussing him. That to me speaks volumes. I'm sure it will give the never Trumpers and resident libs a reason to label this man as a conspiracy theorist.
usmcbrooks
The Doha Agreement which the Taliban promptly broke.

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/02.29.20-US-Afghanistan-Joint-Declaration.pdf

aTmAg
AG
Who is Shawn Ryan and why is he controversial?
usmcbrooks
aTmAg said:

Former S.E.A.L. and CIA operative during the Global War on Terrorism. He has cashed in from his time as SOF guy and started a podcast. He's had a few squirrel turd nutty types on in the past few episodes.
PatriotAg02
AG
usmcbrooks said:

aTmAg said:

Former S.E.A.L. and CIA operative during the Global War on Terrorism. He has cashed in from his time as SOF guy and started a podcast. He's had a few squirrel turd nutty types on in the past few episodes.

I really enjoyed his sit down with John B. Allen (Mr. Ballen on YouTube). Very good interview.
Daddy
AG
usmcbrooks said:

aTmAg said:

I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast
Great American
FIDO95
AG
Great, sobering, and anger inducing interview. Thanks for posting.

Great observation by poster in Youtube comment section: It's telling how Legend refers to US presidents, "Mr Biden" and "President Trump".
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
NoahAg
aTmAg said:

He does long form podcasts. Pretty sure he's in the top 10 downloads. I wouldn't say he's a skilled interviewer, but he has really interesting guests and he lets them talk. Some here don't like that he's interviewed "fringe" people who are kind of nutty and talk about stuff like remote viewing and UFOs. I consider him a patriot if for no other reason than his interview with Tyler Vargas-Andrews. Every American should listen before voting in November.

OverSeas AG
AG
aTmAg said:

He isn't controversial.

He is not a journalists, so he invites guests on to speak, and then lets them talk. He certainly asks questions, but if you are looking for interrogations or investigative journalism, this isn't it. Instead you get to decide what you think. Some people can't handle that.

Additionally, some of his guests are into some pretty out there things (Mind control, aliens, psychic phenomena). Some people get upset by that too. If there is a topic I am not interested in, then I don't listen. Or I put my super skeptical glasses on. Some people can't handle that either.

Finally I would say, he is a man that is searching himself for the truth. So that I think has to do with a lot of the guests he brings on that are "controversial".

If you look at his list of people he has interviewed, they are pretty fascinating people - and most mainstream.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.