President Harris?

5,771 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by AggieVictor10
Straight Talk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not trying for drama here. But I am seriously thinking we may be looking at this eventuality. After this disastrous news conference tonight pressure is turned up by a magnitude of 100! How can this President last for eleven more months? Not even considering the results of an election in 10 months. I'm really worried about what might happen in just the next few days.

Say what you will about her but number one she is not African American, number two she made her bones by serving Willie Brown. She will be a figurehead at most. Others will have to actually run the country.

I am sad and almost feel sorry for Joe but I'm very fearful for America.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Amazing insight
rocky the dog
AG

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
C@LAg
at best (worst) she finishes Biden's term.

ZERO chance she is up for election come November.
Straight Talk
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Amazing insight
Wonderful analysis.
Stat Monitor Repairman
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
sonnysixkiller
AG
Did our great president pass in his sleep? What did I miss?
YouBet
AG
I'm ready for President Harris. Let's do this.

Full Clown World.
B-1 83
AG
Well, she was obviously the second best person in the Democratic Party to assume the office had something happened to Biden, wasn't t she?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
zephyr88
AG
YouBet said:

I'm ready for President Harris.
Trump would literally rake his nuts across her chin on November.
BonfireNerd04
A possible scenario: Biden loses the election, then drops dead on Christmas. Harris gets promoted, but only until January 20. So she beats William Henry Harrison's record for shortest Presidency. Thus, the historic FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT is forever treated as a joke.
highlonesomeaggie
AG
zephyr88 said:

YouBet said:

He wouldn't be the first one would he
Old May Banker
AG
They'll let her finish the term and pardon all the bull*****... then usher in the real candidate. IMO.
Foreverconservative
100%

It's a win win for the woke, they had the first female POTUS regardless of how bad she is. The country has been on remote like a drone since day one by Barry anuway. Newsome has been living in the Old Post Office in DC for months. Newsome will be appointed VP and the race is on.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
ShaggySLC
Sad day for the free world if she's 47
C@LAg
ShaggySLC said:

She's 59.
C@LAg
jamey
AG
I don't think she replaces Biden or they wouldn't keep her hidden away in the broom closet.

I don't think it's Biden vs Trump though. Someone else, anyone not elderly or Hilary
ShaggySLC
Made me count the president lol
Johnny Park!
That will make Trump 45 and 48. Epic.
TexAgs91
AG
Feel sorry for FJB? Ha!

America voted for Trump. FJB and the dems couldn't take the loss though. And then what do we get since then? Treasonous act after treasonous act. I wish the poor old geezer would face the punishment for that.
1836er
AG
Straight Talk said:

Not trying for drama here. But I am seriously thinking we may be looking at this eventuality. After this disastrous news conference tonight pressure is turned up by a magnitude of 100! How can this President last for eleven more months? Not even considering the results of an election in 10 months. I'm really worried about what might happen in just the next few days.

Say what you will about her but number one she is not African American, number two she made her bones by serving Willie Brown. She will be a figurehead at most. Others will have to actually run the country.

And how is the boldfaced part any different than now?
JB!98
AG
C@LAg said:

ShaggySLC said:

She's 59.
10 more years and boom. 69.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
Bearpitbull
So our choice is "Others" with Harris or Putin with Trump? Tremendous choices
TexasAggie_97
AG
zephyr88 said:

YouBet said:

I believe that is something she is used to and I assume fairly well qualified to handle.
YouBet
AG
Bearpitbull said:

So our choice is "Others" with Harris or Putin with Trump? Tremendous choices

Is someone still clinging to Russian Collusion fantasy?

lol.
Helicopter Ben
Welcome to the party pal! There's nothing new to worry about here. Joe was never making any real decisions and Kamala will be no different. What should worry you is that there is clearly a deep state of some sort running things in the shadows. What is their agenda? What does that mean for our freedoms and prosperity? Based on what we've seen so far, it can't be good.
Buford T. Justice
AG
I think that Biden will be done in months if not weeks.
What does that mean? I don't know other than he won't be President any longer. Harris will finish the term, and Newsom will slip in some how, some way.
Harris will be provided a golden parachute, and be instructed to do exit stage right, and to never come back.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
JDL 96
Yes. The next 72 hours are critical. If they are going to orchestrate Biden's exit, it will be now. My concern is it lets them install Newsome or Michelle Obama as the nominee. They suckered us into nominating 79 year old Trump. Now they will switch to someone younger and vibrant.
ttu_85
rocky the dog said:

Wow Rocky this one is truly brilliant, coffee spiller. And that is saying something.
nortex97
AG
Democrats need to push for this to happen asap. He gone. Hopefully more anger comes directed at Jill.
Keller6Ag91
AG
BonfireNerd04 said:

A possible scenario: Biden loses the election, then drops dead on Christmas. Harris gets promoted, but only until January 20. So she beats William Henry Harrison's record for shortest Presidency. Thus, the historic FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT is forever treated as a joke.
I think you mean "Biden wins the election......"
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
1988PA-Aggie
TexAgs91 said:

Feel sorry for FJB? Ha!

America voted for Trump. FJB and the dems couldn't take the loss though. And then what do we get since then? Treasonous act after treasonous act. I wish the poor old geezer would face the punishment for that.
Sometimes there is that one second of 'feeling sorry for'....

But then you remember quickly he is a career politician using power for misguided policies and personal gain. And amazing how dems vote for this 'gently older man' just because he is a dem, discounting terrible performance. Or merely because he is not Trump.

Not sure who is more senile, Joe, or those who vote for him?
Straight Talk
AG
1836er said:

Straight Talk said:

And how is the boldfaced part any different than now?
Good point.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.