The Gentlemen on Netflix

1,055 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by rononeill
rononeill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Really good-
We're 5 in but it's basically 8 hrs of Snatch. All the Guy Ritchie moves: dialogue, twists, etc. Highly recommended!
zgolfz85
AG
It was fantastic. Cant believe so many are sleeping on it
Sponge
AG
I loved it. Great extension of the story from the movie. Interesting ending to open the door for another series. I wonder if they go for it.
MAROON
AG
we are on episode five right now. We love it - some laugh out loud moments for sure, then absolute violence. Typical Guy Ritchie. Vinnie Jones is a freaking treasure and Daniel Ings steals every scene he's in.
htxag09
AG
I enjoyed it. The sleepless nights of a newborn allowed for easy binging in a couple of days.
zgolfz85
AG
Sponge said:

I loved it. Great extension of the story from the movie. Interesting ending to open the door for another series. I wonder if they go for it.
never saw the movie, been on my list since it came out. Is it worth going back and watching after the show or no? I know they're not really connected, but wanted to check.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I think it's a lot of fun. Warning: You will want an Adidas tracksuit after.
zgolfz85
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

I think it's a lot of fun. Warning: You will want an Adidas tracksuit after.
already own one, so already set
rononeill
you can watch them independently. id seen the movie years ago, forgot about it; found this show, thought it sounded familiar but whatever. there may be some easter eggs im missing, but the show stands alone through 5 episodes. and again, it's awesome. funny, violent, smart.

eta: i didnt answer the question. yes you should go back and watch the movie. it's also great. maybe not Snatch great, but its very good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.