FS: Gumball / Peanut Vending Machine

1,844 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Sea Speed
SnowboardAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
West Houston - 800-Vending Machine
I have 2 machines.
Great for a game room or a kid starter business
$100 each obo

SnowboardAg
AG
Sold the first one. Who wants the second one - FREE. Let me know
AgLA06
AG
I'm interested at free. Assuming it works?

I imagine there are candies you can and can't put into it?
SnowboardAg
AG
Yep it's yours if you want it. Gum balls in the center, whatever else in the other two.
Hittag1492
AG
AgLA06 said:

I'm interested at free. Assuming it works?

I imagine there are candies you can and can't put into it?

Second in line if that falls through!
SnowboardAg
AG
Didn't hear from AgLA06 (or I apologize if I missed it), but it's yours Hittag1492 if you still want it?
AgLA06
AG
That's cool.

We got smoked with the derecho craziness and had to leave for a wedding in the middle of nowhere. To be honest I forgot.
Hittag1492
AG
I'll email and we can get it all setup!
Sea Speed
AG
I'll take it if the 2nd person falls through. Bummed I missed this, my kids would love it.
Hittag1492
AG
Sea Speed said:

I'll take it if the 2nd person falls through. Bummed I missed this, my kids would love it.

If seaspeed wants it give it to him/her. Kids deserve it more-much more noble cause.
SnowboardAg
AG
Shoot me an e-mail Sea - we can meet up. West Houston for me but going downtown too the next few days.
Sea Speed
AG
Hittag1492 said:

Sea Speed said:

If seaspeed wants it give it to him/her. Kids deserve it more-much more noble cause.

Are you sure? I really appreciate it. I emailed snowboard but you were first and it doesn't hurt my feelings any if you want to get it.
Hittag1492
AG
Sea Speed said:

Hittag1492 said:

Sea Speed said:

Are you sure? I really appreciate it. I emailed snowboard but you were first and it doesn't hurt my feelings any if you want to get it.

I am sure. I just wanted it for a game room. Having watched two wonderful kids grow up, nothing beats the smile on your kids face seeing something unique and fun like that. Actually, I am positive. Cherish these times.
Sea Speed
AG
I helped my.middle daughter build a marble game thing last night and the pure unadulterated joy in her voice when she rolled the first one would have been worth spending 5 days straight building that thing. You're so right how great watching kids happiness is.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.