- Texas A&M reached the end of its most grueling stretch of the season, but without its pride intact. Three key games remain; Liucci breaks down what to expect. Meanwhile, the recruiting trail takes on added import.
- None quite know what the lineup will look like when the Aggies take the field on Saturday, nor what the game's outcome will ultimately mean. Kevin Sumlin has made this much clear: every spot will be earned.
- "Change" is the operative word in Aggieland these days, from fan message boards to media gatherings. But what is appropriate change, exactly? The A&M coaches gave their frank takes during Tuesday's discussion.
- Texas A&M's bye week is complete; the stretch run to the season's end begins with a breather against Louisiana-Monroe on Saturday. The Aggie coaches and team leaders focused on what lies ahead on Tuesday.
- Saturday's embarrassment is made more painful by the implications it carries. A program seemingly building toward competing on a consistent basis with the SEC's kings fell apart. What happens next will be key.
- It was stunning. It was embarrassing. It was ... in keeping with a concerning trend. If there's anything that came out of Saturday's wreckage, it was a hint at which parts of the team need to be examined in a hurry.
- Is there anything not under scrutiny at this point? Following Saturday's game Kevin Sumlin and his players reacted to the thrashing in Tuscaloosa, one that seems to have real potential to unravel A&M's season.