Blake Barnett

4,660 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JoeOlson
Buck Nasty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Transferring out of Alabama. Apparently available to play anywhere in 2017?
FrontPorchAg
Where are you hearing "anywhere"?
AgsForTheWin
AG
I believe OP is right because player is going JUCO first
Buck Nasty
AG
WeBleedMaroon91
Yep if he enrolls at JUCO by mid semester of the college year he would play for them for the rest of season then be able to go anywhere he wants in the offseason and play in 2017.

If I'm Sumlin I'd be interested due to Knight being gone after this season don't see a QB on the roster ready to take his place.

Kellen Mond the incoming freshman would be the frontrunner to me but Barnett I think would be him out in spring for the job.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
It says he would be eligible one year from his transfer date. So not the start of 2017. But after 4 games. It specifically says for the conference games implying most teams play non conference games early. Of course SEC teams play some conference games early.

Anyway he would be eligible for 8 games in 2017.

I kinda doubt we would want to roll with a completely different qb for 4 games and then switch suddenly just because. He would have to be clearly an upgrade.

Kinda makes me think he will end up at a smaller program.
Macarthur
WeBleedMaroon91 said:

Yep if he enrolls at JUCO by mid semester of the college year he would play for them for the rest of season then be able to go anywhere he wants in the offseason and play in 2017.

If I'm Sumlin I'd be interested due to Knight being gone after this season don't see a QB on the roster ready to take his place.

Kellen Mond the incoming freshman would be the frontrunner to me but Barnett I think would be him out in spring for the job.

Mond needs at least one year to sit.
John Cocktolstoy
JoeOlson
AG
Stidham would be much more of a transfer priority imo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.