Toneil Carter

10,134 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bullet Tooth Tony
SEC Champs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry if poors, but numbers shows this young man trending away from the good guys to Georgia. Brauninger also downgraded his interest from Medium to Low.

Was it because of his teammates at the Opening? For a while, he looked like a strong Aggie lean given the number of visits he had already taken...
Dennis Reynolds
I'm guessing because we picked up a commitment from Travis Etienne Jr a couple of weeks ago. RB from Louisiana. Pretty sure he lost his spot because he waited too long.

inch05
AG
We'd still take him if he wants in
Bone6
Any offensive recruit has to be taking a "wait and see" approach to a&m this fall with what Mazzone does this fall.

If we finish in the top 25, we will land some good skill position offensive players. If we don't, we will likely have a new staff.
Tyrone Shoelaces
AG
Carter announced his commitment to UGa at the Opening. I'm sure A&M will continue recruiting him, but still not the kind of news I wanted to hear.
TyHolden
AG
Wait till he sees Kirby ball...last Saban dc didn't do too well on offense
Spyderman
AG
Travis Etienne Jr.
FrontPorchAg
quote:
Travis Etienne Jr.
I love the expression of the opposing coach at 1:21
aprihoda
AG
Seems like every one of those touchdown runs went 60 yds or more. Goodness.
Loverboy
quote:
Travis Etienne Jr.
Kids a baller.

He's gonna be great.

sandcrob
AG
any idea what level of HS football Jennings is? He looks like a beast among children, i hope he doesn't play in our 1 or 2 or 3A equivalent.

no offense to small A football in Texas, but all you have to do is look at tu's recent All World quarterback recruit from a small Texas school and he wasn't really that impressive... much to my father's chagrin and my delight.
sandcrob
AG
they are 3A out of 5A... just looked it up
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
quote:
Travis Etienne Jr.
Kids a baller.

He's gonna be great.

Yup. I was bummed we missed out on Carter. But any RB with offers and primary & secondary recruiters from Bama and Arkansas is more than worthy of taking up a commit spot. Let alone a RB with those offers and who runs a legit 4.4 in the 40 at 200 lbs. Travis is going to be a good one.
Southlake
Um, guys....
TMartin
Running back recruits at A&M seen to come at the end of the season or after the season.
Bullet Tooth Tony
quote:
Running back recruits at A&M seen to come at the end of the season or after the season.
...or sometimes not at all...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.