Trey Quinn – 2014 Louisiana WR

8,461 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by El Nino in Londontown
CrawfishAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Trey Quinn!

LSU fans discuss the A&M-LSU battle for Trey Quinn’s signature: http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/39807158/Trey-Quinn--AandM-favorite.aspx
Tamu_mgm
AG
Damn that is definitely good news for us to see him wearing that shirt.
AgSwag8
Would be a great pickup
Burrus86
AG
QUICK...someone needs to start stalking him on FaceBook and Twitter.
Bewareofgigem
Read somewhere (twitter?) That Swope is his favorite player. Would be a good get!
txag614
When was this taken?
DriftwoodAg
AG
I'm guessing either this week or during the Under Armour All- American game, since they are talking about Robert Nkemdiche on the tv
DriftwoodAg
AG
Black Jack 55
Future Ag. Does not vibe as the type of guy who will enjoy playing for the Mad Hatter...especially after Les and the tiggers melt down this year. Beaty will get him.

Very nice taste in women as well. Well done, sir!
67walkon
^^^Ditto
Gordo14
Their board is hilarious. The posts where they start posting about us are great. They act like they are not guilty of the same stuff that they accuse us of... Also they call out Black Jack haha. Good stuff.

We'll see what happens. He probably goes to LSU, but Id definitely say that we have a good shot (and probably the only shot) of anything else. He loves our offense and Ryan Swope is his idol, I figure that's enough to seriously talk with our staff and take a visit here.

Id say we maybe have a 1/4 shot, but it's improving by the day.
jr15aggie
AG
Drinking a blue drink in a bar... They can have him.
farmersfightatm
Ryan Swope 2.0!
Black Jack 55
quote:
Their board is hilarious. The posts where they start posting about us are great. They act like they are not guilty of the same stuff that they accuse us of... Also they call out Black Jack haha. Good stuff.

Now THAT is funny! Don't they know I'm just a troll?
67walkon
Fight on Black Jack!
Tamu_mgm
AG
Fight the good fight BlackJack!

But, Gordo14 why do you think LSu lands Quinn? Not just because he's wearing an Aggie shirt, but it's on record that the guys has A&M connections and is a speedy receiver...something he's got to know that A&M will utilize and will help him develop even further.
redsquirrelAG
AG
BJ you are famous sir.
CoachLB
Wow, I just read that. You can get a solid football conversation going on Texags. That was just a bunch of people grasping at straws. Except for the Aggie and the HS coach.
Gordo14
quote:
bBut, Gordo14 why do you think LSu lands Quinn? Not just because he's wearing an Aggie shirt, but it's on record that the guys has A&M connections and is a speedy receiver...something he's got to know that A&M will utilize and will help him develop even further.

Nowhere, just what I think. If anything on their board is to be trusted he has a lot of connections to LSU and also has been quoted as saying that he is planning on committing there (or that they are at least strong favorites) before. Also he's from Louisiana... We haven't gotten anybody LSU wanted from Louisiana in a while (Ellis, Washington and Claiborne were not formally offered).

I also feel like he wouldn't even have considered us if it wasn't for Ryan Swope, the offense we run, and the success we had in our first season (especially beating Bama). That's why I still don't think we are his favorite, but every day that he hasn't committed to LSU means another day he is considering us - more time to get in his ear and slowly turn the tide... So I think we have a real shot, I'm just not counting on it.
Tamu_mgm
AG
^^Good points, and I guess that's what I mean, is that we still have a very real shot at landing this kid, especially because he's a WR. I think it will be awhile until we can snag defensive recruits in a head-to-head with LSU in Louisiana, but on the offensive side of the ball I see Quinn and Brumfield as very real possibilities for us to slowly move the tide in LA recruiting.
BizzyV
We can catch his eye the same way we earned our class this year. These guys want to go to a program that wins.
CardinalsAg
AG
My roommate went to Barbe. They are good friends, and he says Trey always wanted to go to LSU (which is common knowledge) but he thinks that Trey will end up at A&M. Evidently Trey is quite girl obsessed, so we are going to get him to come up and stay with us next year, and I'm going to try and get him laid
Sean98
AG
A high school athlete likes chicks? Go figure...

Start posting photos of potential candidates and we can narrow them down in a bracket-pickoff with the winner as Trey's official "recruiter."
Gordo14
quote:
My roommate went to Barbe. They are good friends, and he says Trey always wanted to go to LSU (which is common knowledge) but he thinks that Trey will end up at A&M. Evidently Trey is quite girl obsessed, so we are going to get him to come up and stay with us next year, and I'm going to try and get him laid

Brock Sampson
AG
quote:

Doing your part for the greater good
AGS749901
So,Chicken Ranch has moved to campus. Now if we can just get Obamas printing press we are good as gold.
TyHolden
AG
like having another coach on the field
L1rebel
AG
quote:
quote:

oklacityag75
AG
This young man reminds me of Mike Mosley....

[This message has been edited by oklacityag75 (edited 2/12/2013 7:06p).]
El Nino in Londontown
AG
Unless he wants a future where his primary wardrobe is a camouflage LSU hat, a bourbon stained yellow t-shirt, jorts, argyle socks and sperry top siders, he should come to Texas A&M.

[This message has been edited by El nino in Londontown (edited 2/12/2013 9:05p).]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.