2017 Aggie Baseball Dugout Club

9,731 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tex100
texaggie61
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Dugout Club 2017 application is on line at Aggie baseball site in athletic department. Another opportunity to support our Aggies and also get a nice jacket, meals with players, along with 12th Man priority points. Join up!!!!
Tex100
AG
I enjoy the Dugout Club but the annual price increase and inability of an out of towner to make the luncheons have turned me into an every other year member.

Then again, that is a sweet looking jacket.
MMantle
AG
Can't find the form.

RR
texaggie61
AG
Look under sport baseball. Extras on right and down to dugout club
MMantle
AG
My goodness, price is now $350, wow, wonder how much it'd be if we'd defeated TCU...hah!!!

The letter from Childress says that you receive weekly press releases via email, I've been a member for 15+ years, never received an email press release.

Too much money, not much insight into A&M baseball specifics, a lot of boiler-plate stuff, plus food is awful.

RR
ensign_beedrill
AG
Here's a link.
texaggie61
AG
MMantle, you are right about cost; not long past it was $100 and couple years ago you got two memberships for $275 and yes the food is not really very good. The seemingly $50 per year increase is biting, especially after your 12th Man donation and football season tickets, then basketball per seat donation then tickets, makes the cheese a little binding, but what the hell you love the Aggies so send your check or pull out the PLASTIC!!
MMantle
AG
DK, yes, no one follows Aggie baseball like you and I do, yes, we never miss a game.

However, because we follow the team closely, there's very little 'inside' information that comes out in a Dugout Club meeting, almost nothing that we don't already know.

Not worth $700, I'll donate to local animal shelters.

RR
BQ_90
AG
MMantle said:

My goodness, price is now $350, wow, wonder how much it'd be if we'd defeated TCU...hah!!!

The letter from Childress says that you receive weekly press releases via email, I've been a member for 15+ years, never received an email press release.

Too much money, not much insight into A&M baseball specifics, a lot of boiler-plate stuff, plus food is awful.

RR
never got an email last year either, except from the Diamond Darlings on RSVP for the monthly lunches.

The price increase is to pay for the crap levy serves us. I wish someone would tell us what they charge and then tell us what Bubby's used to charge.

Honestly I wish they'd go back to one dinner before the season, do it at night. Hell do it off campus so we don't have to give a ****ing dime to levy.
MMantle
AG
Agree completely, well said, I guess we really didn't appreciate Buppy when we had him, did we?!

RR
zagman
AG
For gosh sakes guys It's a donation! It is also an excellent opportunity to get great information straight from the coaches and players about the program. I suspect the increase has something to do with Levy and a donation to the Diamond Darlings. A $350 donation allows you to bring a guest to the luncheon so a couple only has to make one donation. Great Value no matter what the price!
Gig'em
Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em

"I have never enjoyed any position more than being president of Texas A&M University." Robert Gates 11/08/06
ensign_beedrill
AG
wrong thread :|
Frisco - Ag
AG
jacket pics?
JohnnieBB
AG
My salary hasn't gone up by 17 % in the last year. Why the cost up to $ 350? Food is terrible, I have 6+ jackets and do not get much out of meetings except learning about the new guys and socialization, which is good. I have always and will always support the Aggie baseball team by buying season tickets and going to some out of town games.
PlanoAg98
AG
Where is the dugout club? I'm partial to the All American Club versus the Zone Club so you can see what type of sports club snob I am.
JohnnieBB
AG
At Blue Bell Park at Olsen Field. Just to the right of the entrance. It is in the Diamond Club.
Tex100
AG
You can bring a guest for $5
texaggie61
AG
Which of you Aggies have sent your check? Come on; it's only $$$$
texaggie61
AG
Not DugOut Club, but Aggie baseball as I got Email offering ticket purchase offer for Shriner College Classic at Astro's MinuteMaid Park. We will square up against Baylor, Texas Tech, and TCU. Other SEC teams are LSU and Ole Miss. Should be some good baseball and we WILL BEAT TCU.
MMantle
AG
Need to beat TCU when it counts.

RR
texaggie61
AG
Got to start somewhere so why not at Minute Maid Park.
Carolyn A Williams
MMantle
AG
Under RC, we always play well in February and March.

RR
wareagle044
texaggie61 said:

Not DugOut Club, but Aggie baseball as I got Email offering ticket purchase offer for Shriner College Classic at Astro's MinuteMaid Park. We will square up against Baylor, Texas Tech, and TCU. Other SEC teams are LSU and Ole Miss. Should be some good baseball and we WILL BEAT TCU.
I don't think I received this email. When are renewals?

I sent my payment for dugout club tonight.
texaggie61
AG
Shriners College Classic tickets @ astros.com/collegeclassic
PapaJohn14
AG
Anyone gotten their jacket yet? Hoping to see some pics
Tex100
AG
http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/tamu.sidearmsports.com/documents/2016/10/17/2017_dugout_club_app.pdf
wareagle044
JACH14 said:

Message I got is that it can be picked up at the first luncheon, so I don't think anyone has it yet.
PapaJohn14
AG
wareagle044 said:

JACH14 said:

Message I got is that it can be picked up at the first luncheon, so I don't think anyone has it yet.

Gotcha. Just sent my stuff in the other day and haven't heard back yet. This is my first year doing this. Are the luncheons really informative and worth coming to if I live out of town?
wareagle044
JACH14 said:

wareagle044 said:

JACH14 said:

Gotcha. Just sent my stuff in the other day and haven't heard back yet. This is my first year doing this. Are the luncheons really informative and worth coming to if I live out of town?

My first year as well. I've read mixed reviews in these boards. I'm just in it to support the program, I may never be in town for the luncheons as I travel a lot.
Frisco - Ag
AG
They will mail the jacket if requested
texaggie61
AG
There is opportunity to pay for Dugout Club on your baseball ticket renewal. Just hit the PLASTIC a bit more. It only hurts for a little while.
twk
AG
texaggie61 said:

There is opportunity to pay for Dugout Club on your baseball ticket renewal. Just hit the PLASTIC a bit more. It only hurts for a little while.
If they had Dugout Club luncheons on the weekends, I might join. But, if you live out of town, it makes no sense to join when you can't make the luncheons.
wareagle044
texaggie61 said:

and its at a $300 cost on the renewal...my credit card hasn't been hit -- but i believe the form was $350 (which i submitted about 2 or 3 weeks ago). I don't want to get dinged twice.

I don't mind the $350, but if I'm a part of something -- I'd like to feel confident that we all got in on equal footing. I've dealt with 12th man for less than a year -- but I'm already seeing that positive consistency is not a strong suit of the organization.
FearNoWeevil
AG
Noticed that 300 vs 350...maybe no jacket if you joined by way of ticket renewal form?
texaggie61
AG
Talked to Hutch and $350 is correct. He got that info to 12thMan Foundation' but they missed it and used 2016 figure. Can not believe they missed anything dealing with $$$$. You also get priority points for the $350 donation.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.