Question on Framing a Jersey

1,748 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ColoradoMooseHerd
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am framing an old jersey and wanted to see if others here had examples they would like to share of how they frame jerseys. It will be going up on office wall.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Come On. I know one of you ********** has some kickass office or mancave with some jerseys displayed nicely on the wall. I would like to see how you are displaying them. COME ON!!!!!
NewAggieBallFan
I framed our sons Ag jersey back in 2010. I got a box frame from Hobby Lobby at 50% off and they showed me how to pin it down to stay. Michaels or Hobby Lobby can both frame jerseys if you want it professionally done with a mat.
Mr.Ackar07
I'll upload a picture later tonight. Mine is like NewAggie, I bought a jersey shadowbox frame at Michaels and used stick pins to hold it in place.
dermdoc
AG
Talk to Laura at Myra's.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mr.Ackar07

The shadow box is roughly 30" x 25" x 2.5" - I bought it when Michael's had a buy one get one sale. The jersey is attached to the cloth background by stick pins (the kind used in hemming).
ColoradoMooseHerd
Thanks for sharing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.