Drew Medford - tcu signee & paschal high grad dies in car accident

4,202 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Capitol Ag
ftworthag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As a Fort Worth paschal high school alum and former baseball player I would like to send my condolences to the Medford family, paschal family, and the tcu family. Very difficult time. Their family lives one neighborhood over from my family and I've actually met Mrs. Medford, work related. Very nice people. Hug your kids and tell them you love them every day.
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article96355117.html
Luke The Drifter
AG
Oh man, that's awful. I hate hearing stories like this. No parent should ever have to bury their child.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Belton Ag
AG
Damn. When you're a parent, you watch your children grow and then one day they go out into the world on their own. You just have to pray that this doesn't happen, such a scary thought. So sad for the kid and his family.
McCoveysCove
terrible news
The Debt
Weather related accident?
ftworthag02
AG
It could be but it happened at 3am....
TheChameleon
AG
Very sad. No 18 year old on the planet should be driving at 3 am. Tragic, can't imagine what his parents are going through.
swimmerbabe11
LatinAggie1997
Mark Fairchild
AG
So tragic. My heart breaks for the family. Agree with OP, hug your loved ones every time you can. Praying for the family and friends.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Tex100
AG
Thoughts and prayers.
Yell Practice
So Sad. We are all praying for the family.
Capitol Ag
AG
T&P sent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.