Purchasing Aggie baseball uniforms?

2,143 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Capt. America
Unknown_handle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a young baseball fan here in Georgia that has taken a big interest in Texas A&M much to his dad's chagrin (Bulldog fans). Question for anyone: Can you actually buy Texas A&M baseball uniforms with current player names on the back?

The kid is going into 6th grade and I had to laugh as his dad was getting ready to repaint a room in their house that serves as the man cave and the soon to be 6th grader while looking at the color samples said, "Hey dad I think these are the Texas A&M colors." Eyes rolled! I laughed! I have been friends professionally with his dad for over 15 years and the boy did not know that I was an Aggie so I told the dad to not blame me for his son coming over to the good guys! When asked by his dad how the interest in Texas A&M started the kid said that he just saw us on ESPN and the SEC Network and decided that he liked them.

Good bull!

I am going to buy him a lot of Aggie gear!
ensign_beedrill
AG
Can't buy a jersey with the players' names on them. And you probably won't find any in child sizes. There's a few here, but I'm pretty sure they're all adult sizes, and they're expensive.

http://www.maroonu.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=baseball+jersey

Sandman98
AG
Bootleg jerseys. Screen printing. Do it.
Yell Practice
Do the Screen Printing. Good Bull.
Capt. America
AG
quote:
Bootleg jerseys. Screen printing. Do it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.