So what is up with #ChooChoo?

2,483 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Sean98
Sean98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is that supposed to be the baseball version of #yessir?

I'm old and completely don't see the point of 95% of social media, but despite that if still like to comprehend the inane hashtags when possible.
Aggball2010
AG
Yes, it is RC's way of announcing a commit.

I think we just added Oklahomas Friday Night starter. I saw that on the premium board.
CAR96
AG
I think it might be Chris Andritsos freshman out of OU and The Woodlands High School. Just trying to connect the dot from Gabe Bock's Twitter. He pitched and played some 1B at OU as a freshman.
The big kid from TCU gets a lot of attention & righfully so, but this kid is every bit as talented. Let's hope he works hard and has a great Aggie career.
mdanyc03
AG
mdanyc03
AG
Why do I expect this thread to be shorter than the Tyler Ivey thread?
JRB78
AG
If only he were from Bryan or College Station, then I could get excited.
BQ_90
AG
For HS recruits there really isn't much to get excited about because of the potential of going pro outta HS.

But with the decommits and flipping for me I don't get excited about recruiting in any sport until signing day.

I realize this tweet is for a transfer, just talking in general
mdanyc03
AG
Cool?
mdanyc03
AG
My point is simply this; from what I understand this kid is at least as talented as Ivey. When Ivey transfers out, it turns into a referendum on Childress and initiates long winded narratives about all of his flaws. When an equal talent transfers in, most of the same people will pause for ten seconds to say "that's good" and then shrug and move on.

It isn't notable if it doesn't fit your narrative.
ScoutBanderaAg956
AG
Or say, way until '18 and let's see what happens.
Sandman98
AG
quote:
Why do I expect this thread to be shorter than the Tyler Ivey thread?
BQ_90
AG
Well I'm not really following the Ivey thread anymore because it's derailed. But why do you care? Everyone has their agenda or narrative, so what?
Sandman98
AG
quote:
Well I'm not really following the Ivey thread anymore because it's derailed. But why do you care? Everyone has their agenda or narrative, so what?

This was you first post on that thread. I wonder where it started going south?

quote:
In reply to Rocco S
Quote:
I didn't say anything about who is leaving. I'm looking at who we will have. I'm looking at the big picture. The negative recruiting ammo on us is going to be pretty high.

come on, you know this is just baseball, it's just bad luck, it's just luck of the draw man. Wait until next year, we'll the year after, man hold the rope, everything is perfect, we got the best coach in the game,

The SEC is tough, opps not this year, but hey we're #1 in the regular season polls man.

We WON a SEC tourney title, TCU can only dream of that.

BQ_90
AG
So I derailed the thread, reach much? Notice I didn't post anything after that post, the thread derailed way after Tyler's dad posted.

Yes my post was sarcasm and mocking, guilty as charged.

But can you admit this thread was started with an agenda in mind?
AginZZ
AG
As an underclassman Chris led TWHS to the 2013 5A state championship in baseball. He made the all tournament team. As a senior he was just as sought after as Luken Baker! Coach Childress has really got a great addition in Chris. I'm really excited to see him play and hope becomes one of the next Aggie pitching stars in the MLB.
Sean98
AG
quote:
Yes, it is RC's way of announcing a commit.

I think we just added Oklahomas Friday Night starter. I saw that on the premium board.

Gracias
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.