tu in Full Meltdown Mode

16,219 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by who?mikejones
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are y'all seriously WATCHING that BDF sh** show?
mgreen
My eyes hurt from watching that game. Bad bad baseball.
aggiewilliford
quote:
My eyes hurt from watching that game. Bad bad baseball.

Me too. It was so bad it was comical.
jkag89
quote:

Unfortunately it is the #3 RPI conference. Sad isn't it.
The Mountain West, the #13 RPI conference is as close to becoming the #3 RPI as is the BDF is to becoming the #2 RPI conference (SEC).

Conference RPI
titanmaster_race
quote:
10 tu osu 8....tu has made a deal with satan. The big fail is one of the worst baseball league ever. I'm not believing this! I can't stop watching this train wreck.

Rooting for the sips to win the BDF tourney, so the committee will place them as the 4 seed in our regional.
brainman5000
AG
quote:
quote:
Remind me again why Tech should be rewarded for winning this dung pile of a conference?

Unfortunately it is the #3 RPI conference. Sad isn't it.

Very. It's unbelievable how much better the ACC and SEC have been this season compared to everyone else. Sucks that they're going to stick with the same formula of spreading the wealth over conferences and geography. You could've merged the ACC and SEC tournaments and called that the CWS.
aginlakeway
AG
Don't the sips have to win 3 more games in a row to win the tournament title?
brainman5000
AG
Yes, they'd have to beat TCU twice and then the winner of OU/WVU.
AvidAggie
AG
tu may win the BDF but who ****ing cares?
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Checked the tu website and thought they lost. Seems they're so used to it now, they just throw up an L anyway.

W
AG
horns edge TCU 2-1 in the first game today. Will play again this evening. The winner plays West Virginia tomorrow in the championship game
ShaggySLC
quote:
From the Shag...

Since its a delay, time to gripe...I get ACC baseball on FOX Sports; why can't Big-12 baseball be on a major network, too? Why in this part of the country would I care about Wake vs Va? I also get all the SeC games on their network. Just one more reason the whole phony outfit (Big-12) needs to fold.
Geez, that sucks!

State of Texas
You're in rare form Williford. Miss our after school discussions over Aggie and Big 12 sports at LFHS.

- D
Sean98
AG
quote:
From the Shag...

Since its a delay, time to gripe...I get ACC baseball on FOX Sports; why can't Big-12 baseball be on a major network, too? Why in this part of the country would I care about Wake vs Va? I also get all the SeC games on their network. Just one more reason the whole phony outfit (Big-12) needs to fold.

Man, if only 1 team would get rid of their ridiculous network that would allow the conference to get a comprehensive network.
Ag12thman
AG
quote:
horns edge TCU 2-1 in the first game today. Will play again this evening. The winner plays West Virginia tomorrow in the championship game
So they have to win two against TCU to get to the title game? And WVU is already in the title game, I guess?

WOW - is the Dumpster that BAD???? tu getting this far says IT DEFINITELY IS THAT BAD.
Ft Worth Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
From the Shag...

Geez, that sucks!

Blame yourselves and the LHN you pompus $$$. This is why you cannot have nice things.
aggiewilliford
quote:
You're in rare form Williford. Miss our after school discussions over Aggie and Big 12 sports at LFHS.

- D

Hey buddy what's up. Miss you back here in Midland, but you are killing it as a coach! So proud of you. I want a CWS, and this team can do it. Gig Em!
Harry Stamper
quote:
quote:
So they have to win two against TCU to get to the title game? And WVU is already in the title game, I guess?

WOW - is the Dumpster that BAD???? tu getting this far says IT DEFINITELY IS THAT BAD.

#2 Aggies needed a 9th inning homer to beat Texas at Olsen. Just sayin!!
Sean98
AG
Because Hendrix chose that moment to have his full melt coming out party.
NakedEdwin
AG
Don't understand baseball and rivalries much do you Harry? Freakin moron. Shouldn't you be watching a quiddich tourney on lhn?
W
AG
the horns' run may be coming to an end. Frogs lead 7-2 in the 7th
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

#2 Aggies needed a 9th inning homer to beat Texas at Olsen. Just sayin!!
That was the highlight of Texas' season ... ALMOST beating the Aggies ...
Sean98
AG
quote:
Don't understand baseball and rivalries much do you Harry? Freakin moron. Shouldn't you be watching a quiddich tourney on lhn?

Oh the hilarity.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Score for dumpster?
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
aggiewilliford
Now it's 8 to 2 bottom of the 8th, let's see if the frogs hold a lead better than the cowboys!
aggiewilliford
quote:
Score for dumpster?

8 to 2 top 9th
3B Paul 97
AG
Upgrade championship?
aggiewilliford
It's over ... goodbye soggy burrito!
brainman5000
AG
So sad...
VegasAg86
AG
Crazy that he still hasn't come out of it. Here's hoping it ends tomorrow.
NakedEdwin
AG
Hope they keep gin blossom garrido anyway. They only thing that would make this better is if someone would kick that wannabe badass Bararres' arse.
aggiewilliford
quote:
Hope they keep gin blossom garrido anyway. They only thing that would make this better is if someone would kick that wannabe badass Bararres' arse.

Amen brother
Ag12thman
AG
So, Harry is probably a sip?
W
AG
TCU vs. West Virginia for the BDF championship
Ag12thman
AG
Sips are done for the season, correct? No tourney invite?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.