Vandy Pitching Staff - What's Left?

3,716 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rocco S
Karl Hungus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't get to watch today, but from the look of the score I'm sure they burned through some pitching.

What's left for tomorrow?
AgEng06
AG
Wright. The guy that pitched 7 scoreless in their 6-1 win against us earlier this season.
Sea Gull
AG
So we're due against him?
CharlieBrown17
AG
quote:
Wright. The guy that pitched 7 scoreless in their 6-1 win against us earlier this season.
If only we had a guy left that has no hit them
mdanyc03
AG
Only a first round draft pick . Besides that, not much left.
Basketball and Chain
AG
Their best reliever, Ruppenthal, threw 50 pitches against us yesterday, so I doubt he's available.

Seems like they didn't use their top bullpen arms today because the game was out of hand, so I think they'll be in decent shape tomorrow. Obviously none of them are on the level of Wright, so I will gladly take my chances with their bullpen. Hopefully we can get to Wright early and not let him settle in.
Bondag
AG
Seems like we get 3 runs early, but can't quite get to bullpen. That changes tomorrow
VegasAg86
AG
quote:
quote:
Glass half empty.

Glass half full.
AgEng06
AG
Just for the record, my post was in no way doom and gloom. I was just providing the info.

Our guys have a chance against anyone in the country and I welcome the challenge. I'm definitely in the glass half full camp.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.