Tempting

3,828 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ginsang
cocolo45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To roll Simonds out against Vandy again...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bondag
AG
Who else would you pitch tomorrow?
LOYAL AG
AG
Tempting? It's going to be him.
TempleAg97
AG
Wait. Wut? I love texags!
DeangeloVickers
AG
I think we should play Boomer at 3b tomorrow
Vepp
Good idea
ColoradoMooseHerd
Birk at 2nd?
Ginsang
AG
quote:

I thought Brigham had a good outing today, cocolo! Why aren't you tempted to give him the start again tomorrow?
ColoradoMooseHerd
quote:
quote:

I thought Brigham had a good outing today, cocolo! Why aren't you tempted to give him the start again tomorrow?
I like it. I saw that the Softball team ran out the same girl to pitch like 3 or 4 games in a row, we should do the same thing with the baseball team
WC87
AG
I would definitely have a catcher tomorrow.

Thoughts?
ColoradoMooseHerd
quote:

Thoughts?
Seems like a waste since that player is in foul territory, seems like you would be robbing yourself of a defender.
histag10
AG
Exactly, if you throw a wild pitch, the ump will usually throw a ball back to you. Just use him as your "catcher"
Ginsang
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I like it. I saw that the Softball team ran out the same girl to pitch like 3 or 4 games in a row, we should do the same thing with the baseball team

Lol! In all seriousness, I don't know much about softball, and just the other day happened to notice a pitch count of a girl in a regional game that was on at a restaurant I was eating at... The girl was at 17X pitches! I didn't realize that wasn't all that uncommon, or that they went multiple starts in a row for that matter! I guess it is a much more natural motion for a person.
adamhdonnell
AG
Who's on 1st
greg.w.h
AG
quote:
Who's on 1st

I was going to do it the other way around:

Melton..................FIRST BASE!!!
Bondag
AG
quote:

Thoughts?
If there isnt anyone on base, why not put Barash on 2B as a 5th infielder? Kinda like pulling the goalie in hockey.
aggiebrad94
AG
Why roll him? Did he get really fat all of a sudden?
Ginsang
AG
Coco, this article isn't particularly well-written, and it is mostly geared towards the daily grind of professional baseball, but it's a decent starting point anyways:

http://www.howbaseballworks.com/RotationandBullpen.htm
Bondag
AG
quote:
Coco, this article isn't particularly well-written, and it is mostly geared towards the daily grind of professional baseball, but it's a decent starting point anyways:

quote:
Even more rare is a "perfect game", in which no base runners at all (so no hits, no base on balls, no hit batters) are allowed. There have been about twenty perfect games in the history of Major League Baseball, depending on how you count them! On two occasions a pitcher has pitched a perfect nine innings, but the score has remained tied at zero, and he's lost the perfect game in extra innings.
He left off Errors. Can we Change Simmonds to a perfect game now?
Ginsang
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:
Even more rare is a "perfect game", in which no base runners at all (so no hits, no base on balls, no hit batters) are allowed. There have been about twenty perfect games in the history of Major League Baseball, depending on how you count them! On two occasions a pitcher has pitched a perfect nine innings, but the score has remained tied at zero, and he's lost the perfect game in extra innings.
He left off Errors. Can we Change Simmonds to a perfect game now?
I mean... If that's what will make you happy, go for it. I won't call you out on it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.