Regional & Super tickets ?

13,168 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Gator2_01
Goose06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I see it. Just bid $.01 as a test (you are welcome to sell them to me for that, however).
Bid received, I won't waste my time declining
Goose06
AG
quote:
Goose: I can see them. Game 6, 202 row 10, three tickets for $200 each.
Well, if someone wants to buy them for $200, I suppose I will sell them and then we can verify resale is not restricted
Dazed and Confused
AG
quote:
quote:
FlashSeats now shows listings for all the games in the Regional. But there aren't many for sale. And the listings say "Resale Restricted"

WTF
Were does it say Resale Restricted?
12th man just opened up buying and selling on flash seats as the games are sold out. Right Call.
rc_cat
quote:
quote:
Well, if someone wants to buy them for $200, I suppose I will sell them and then we can verify resale is not restricted
$138 in buyer fees on top of the $600 for the tickets? I've never bought on flash seats - are buyer fees always that high? (No, not interested in buying - just looking)
Goose06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
$138 in buyer fees on top of the $600 for the tickets? I've never bought on flash seats - are buyer fees always that high? (No, not interested in buying - just looking)
That seems high. I would think Flash Seats is also charging the seller a fee. All in I think Stubhub charges ~25% in fees to the buyer and seller combined and I would think Flash Seats is in the same range.
Bunk Moreland
The extra tickets we requested are better than our season tickets.

I'll probably have some extras this weekend. Will post on flash, and I always post them lower than the lowest reserved seat in that section currently on flash at the time.
Aggieangler93
AG
Flash charges like 28% buyers fees.
Aggieangler93
AG
Bunk...if they are for Saturday or Sunday, just sell them to me via paypal.
Bunk Moreland
I'll know later in the week which ones and how many of the group traveling in back out(currently considering due to rain).

I'll pm you later in the week before posting on flash if I do sell.
Aggieangler93
AG
Thanks...I am not looking to resell em....I am looking to put my butt in em!
BryanTXAG1744
I'm looking for 2....wanting to go the whole weekend, but will settle for anything at this point!!
Farmer1906
AG
They're on flash now. And some are very reasonable.
mpaggie06
AG
If it helps anyone who didn't get tickets (or got SRO) triangulate things, we are a little better than priority point rank 5,000 and got 3 extra seats filled in section 203, row 3, in addition to our 3 season tickets. I think a lot of long-time baseball donors may feel slighted because you don't rack up the priority points quite as quickly if you just have baseball tickets. So while you may have been a baseball season ticket holder for 20 years, if a 3-year baseball ticket holder who has more priority points because of football/other giving, then they would get better tickets. Again, just offering my specific details; not defending TMF specifically. We've definitely had issues in the past ourselves.
smokedraw
AG
quote:
quote:
I had a similar experience. I received NO communication from 12th man foundation whatsoever after submitting my request for tickets. None. Not one email or phone call. I'm not a baseball season ticket holder, so I figured that they weren't filling any more requests and I was SOL.

Yesterday at 2:00 pm I decided I would purchase 4 SRO tickets, just to make sure I had tickets to the regionals. Now fast forward to today (Wed) and I was charged for my request and found more tickets in my flash seats account. On my end, I could have called 12th man and gotten more information so I am not free of fault. But you'd think 12th man would have a little bit better communication...
Smokedraw, are you sure you are not Goose06? Because you have basically explained what happened to me to a T!
I figured if I posted I'd find other folks with similar stories. I'm calling 12th man tomorrow to get the scoop on tickets, just so I can see what is up. I can't complain about getting more tickets than I anticipated but it would have been nice to know in advance of the public sale.

tricia2001
AG
Due to a miscommunication on my part, we ended up with 2 sets of tickets (our regular season location and some in section 203). If you know of anyone interested in all session passes or individual games for the regional let me know. Section 203 Row 8 seats 1-4. The first game was posted on flash seats but the others have not (we still have the paper tickets). I would rather not have to deal with posting them on the secondary market if at all possible.
bugle rank '87
AG
Tricia I am interested in all session tickets in 203. I currently have 4 tickets in 203 but now my aggie freshman and younger sister would like to attend as well. How much are you selling them for? We live in College Station if that would make it any easier to trade money/tickets.

Ag13
AG
Goose06
AG
tricia2001
AG
bugle rank '87-
Sorry i didn't get back with you I was under the impression that I would be notified by the board if anyone replied to me. I should have posted a contact email in the post (lesson learned for next time). I tied to post again but the board said i had used all my posts for the day - hazards of being a rookie I guess. I truly hope you found tickets to the game.

BTHO Binghamton!!!

jason_cook
S
These tickets are returns from the visiting teams...

A limited number of reserved tickets to Friday's NCAA College Station Regional opening games will go on sale today (Friday) at 12 p.m. ONLY at Blue Bell Park's ticket windows. The tickets will NOT be available online or via phone.

Tickets are available for both the 3 p.m. game (Minnesota vs Wake Forest) and the 8 p.m. Texas A&M/Binghamton game. A reminder to fans that the games are separate sessions.

Fans can visit 12thman.com or 12thman.com/ncaaregional for any additional ticket updates throughout the weekend.
aeroag14
AG
Last minute plans got made and I will end up being in cs next weekend (live out of state).

Is there a way (assuming we advance to next weekend) I can still get down for two tickets to a supers game?
Gator2_01
AG
They'll be on sale and sold out quickly. Season ticket holders have already claimed theirs.

Keep your eye on the situation and move fast!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.