Regional & Super tickets ?

13,112 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Gator2_01
TexAg91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have any non season ticket holders received word from the 12th Man Foundation as to whether they received Regional or Super Regional tickets. I requested them timely more than 3 weeks ago and have never heard anything since they acknowledged receiving my order.
Aggieangler93
AG
How do you request them?
ColoradoMooseHerd
I don't think they say anything until we are officially awarded a regional
aggiejet
AG
I got a vague email from the TMF last Friday afternoon, so I called them and was told what sections I got. I'm not a season ticket holder for baseball....
ensign_beedrill
AG
Have they charged your card? That's a good indication.

Otherwise just call them. They'll help you.
TempleAg97
AG
You gotta love the 12th man foundation (sarcasm). After reading jet's post, I just called and was told I received reserved for regionals but "we are not allowed to give section at this time." Got lawn for Supers. Honestly pretty happy I got reserved at all for regionals and anything for supers but funny how they constantly give out information that contradicts.
Frisco
AG
Have season ticket holders been charged/notified yet? I've not heard anything and the only charge I see is the $10 deposit so far.
two93ags
AG
Same here. I was wondering if I needed to start looking for secondary market stuff. I was really surprised that we had received no communication since the confirmation of our original request.

Edit: so I called and did find out that I was issued tickets. Maybe they have not sent out notifications because they cannot "officially" announce the games just yet.
Aggieangler93
AG
Aggieangler93
AG
What was the date of the original email offering the tickets? I need to go back and make sure it is not caught in spam or something. It irks me that I didn't get it and I want to make sure I get these in the future.

edit....I found the original email. I guess I missed it, on May 4th. My bad. SMH!!

I cannot recall from last year, if we are on the SEC network or not, since it is an NCAA event, and not an SEC event. Does anyone recall? My chances of attending will be slim and none, now.
Gator2_01
AG
I even got phone calls from the TMF in the days leading up to the deadline making sure I bought tickets.
KaneIsAble
AG
Received an email yesterday confirming my tickets have shipped. Regionals will bill my card on the 30th and supers confirmed to bill the day after the regionals end
TexAg91
AG
I called Friday and TMF confirmed I have reserved seats for regional and super.
bugle rank '87
AG
Got our tickets today. Section 203!!!
farmrag
Are y'all getting your normal season ticket seats? If not what section are y'all in for the season? Since they couldn't deliver my tickets today I was wondering if I will get my regular tickets. I don't know if they realize there is a reason why we want certain seats. I like the people I'm around and certain people need aisle seats.
titanmaster_race
If I havent requested tickets for supers.....any chance I can still get a couple? Or should i start looking on the secondary market?
Mark Fairchild
AG
Start looking.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Drbill73
AG
Season ticket holder and got tickets fo regional and super regional in mail today
farmer1
AG
Got mu regular tickets for the regional in 207 I have had tickets in the area for 30 years, but for the supers they moved me to section 203 which I do not understand they have never done this to me before I feel like I got rooked. I am not very happy
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
Got mu regular tickets for the regional in 207 I have had tickets in the area for 30 years, but for the supers they moved me to section 203 which I do not understand they have never done this to me before I feel like I got rooked. I am not very happy
Maybe they're doing something different for visitors this year.
Thinice
How much are regional and super regional tickets?
farmrag
quote:
I was afraid something like this was going to happen. What I don't realize is why can't they just give the regular general admission to the visiting teams. Sometimes I think they just try to think of ways to make the loyal fans mad. I guess our money isn't important to them. I wonder how many club tickets got moved?
Gator2_01
AG
quote:
How much are regional and super regional tickets?

Regular price if you got them through the TMF, much more expensive if you don't have them yet.
12th Man Ag
AG
Did parking come with tickets too? I asked for Flash tickets, but assume the parking has to be mailed. Hoping to see something on Tuesday.
TempleAg97
AG
Anyone had tickets show up in their flash seat account yet?
Waller County Aggie 04
AG
I've been looking to buy but haven't seen anything on there...
TempleAg97
AG
Thanks Waller.
FearNoWeevil
AG
Parking came in the mail with tix.
ninetyseven
AG
What is face value for all session? Is ticket exchange and flash only way to get these? Is it ga that's going to go on sale later this week?
twk
AG
Got my parking in the mail, but nothing in the Flash account yet, Not concerned.
twk
AG
quote:
I'm guessing it has to do with the ticketing requirements for the visiting teams. They get 600 seats between the bases for a super regional.
Gator2_01
AG
quote:
What is face value for all session? Is ticket exchange and flash only way to get these? Is it ga that's going to go on sale later this week?

My reserved seats were:
$96 for Regionals
$36 for Super Regionals

I think it's all sold out, however, I could be wrong.
Whiskey Before Breakfast
AG
12th Man Ag
AG
quote:
Got my parking in the mail, but nothing in the Flash account yet, Not concerned.

Where are you located? I like to think all is good, but I never received any emails after my original confirmation saying I had requested tickets and the $10 charge.
hunter2012
AG
To all our regional guests, try the promo code TCU15
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.