Melton's glove

1,888 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by src94
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know we arm chair hitting coaches have been tough on him, but his glove is outstanding! I tell kids there are lots of ways to help your team win and Hunter is stepping up in other areas until his bat comes around. Great example for the youngsters.
Frisco - Ag
TempleAg97
AG
He probably saved three runs today and we won by three. But he can't be an automatic out. On the other hand, he still leads the SEC in RBI's.
JRB78
AG
He was excellent defensively today.
aggie67,74&76
Mark Fairchild
AG
Hunter has made huge strides at his position. Not only did he lose the weight, but he has worked to become a much better defensive player. OP, thanks for calling attention to his glove.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
dyhardag
AG
Hunter has definitely not let his scuffling at the plate negatively impact his defense. His D was nothing less than amazing today!
EMY92
AG
He also made a great diving stab in the Ole Miss series. He played great in the field today and in my amateur opinion, I think the bat is starting to come around. He just looks a little better at the plate this week versus what I saw against Ole Miss.
canaAg12
AG
quote:
He also made a great diving stab in the Ole Miss series. He played great in the field today and in my amateur opinion, I think the bat is starting to come around. He just looks a little better at the plate this week versus what I saw against Ole Miss.
I did not watch but listened when I could and kept up with play by play. His at bats as a whole seemed better. Yes he struck out a time or two, but he saw a lot more pitches today than he has been as well. Hopefully that is a sign of good things to come!
TMartin
Does it have to be one or the other?
Bunk Moreland
he's been outstanding defensively all year. I don't think anyone wants him out of the lineup though, so it's not like we're arguing his ability to play defense.

Just can't figure out where to put him in the lineup right now. It needs to be further down than 5 though.
src94
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.