SEC Tournament ticket advice appreciated

801 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by thad97
thad97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know the ropes for basketball tournaments, but my brother and I are going to Birmingham Thursday and (pending outcomes) Friday, and this is a first for us. I see a few Friday tickets on Stubhub, but nothing for Thursday. I can get GA from the SEC, but we'd like 2-3 reserved of we can find them affordably. Is there anywhere else to look online? Will they be easy to find second hand at the stadium? Thanks!
MSFC Aggie
AG
Did you try here?

https://www.cuetoems.com/secb_2016/OnlineTicketSales.aspx
thad97
AG
Thank you! I did, but I swear on my life the last two times I looked there it only was showing GA and all session tickets. It was not showing any single session reserved. Weird. Thanks again.
MSFC Aggie
AG
no problem.....but note that just because it says there are reserved available, some may be single seats
thad97
AG
Does anyone know how strict they are with letting people into the lower level during the early games when the place is mostly empty? Just wondering if we have GA tickets if we'll be able to move down or if they police sections tightly. That varies by venue in my experience.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.