Dear Vandy Whistler,

22,431 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Yell Practice
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did none of your parents ever teach you to ignore? Maybe the next building project at Blue Bell can include safe spaces with sound proof enclosures.
Wildmen03
AG
My parent's taught me to not be a little **** and act out because I was "expressing myself"

The guy is an annoying fartknocker who is adversely affecting the enjoyment of thousands of people. How anyone can be OK with that is beyond me.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Wouldn't be that hard to add "excessive whistling" to the policy.
aggiebrad94
AG
quote:
My parent's taught me to not be a little **** and act out because I was "expressing myself"

The guy is an annoying fartknocker who is adversely affecting the enjoyment of thousands of people. How anyone can be OK with that is beyond me.
So they taught you to whine and complain until you get your way? That you should impose your ideas of what's enjoyable onto others? Just because he's doing something annoying you should act the way you are?

Good lessons for a snowflake.
Wildmen03
AG
No, a snowflake gets to do whatever they want no matter what anyone else thinks because they are expressing themselves.

A snowflake threatens assault charges because someone stands up to him telling him to knock that annoying **** off.

A snowflake knows they're being annoying and dares anyone to stop him because he'll sue.

The Vandy whistler is the Fred Phelps of college baseball fans.
dermdoc
AG
He gone.
BTHO ole piss!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thisguy1
Check out the guy's profile pictures. He named his dog Whistler.

Schnauzer owner. Big surprise there.
ColoradoMooseHerd
When will you guys realize that brad is just a troll
aggiebrad94
AG
quote:
When will you guys realize that brad is just a troll
Well, let's examine just what Brad is trolling

1) Ignore
2) Be more mature
3) Quit being so sensitive
4) Until it is illegal, quit wasting time with it

Serious, serious trolling there.
TexasRebel
AG
Brad who?
Kemo Sabe
Who is brad? I thought he got totaled by a broad that just wanted the insurance money!
Allen76
AG
Vandy surely will host a regional, so they can deal with him.

I guess for most of us, this is a person who knows he is doing something that is irritating to those around him, but continues to do it. The fact that he continues to do something annoying to others tells you what type of person he is. He is an attention w.h.o.r.e who has figured out that, up to this point, he can get away with being annoying to fellow human beings.

Even if he is possibly bending the rules of acceptable fan behavior and getting away with it, he is much more overwhelimingly just a self centered, selfish person who does not care about anyone else. His behavior confirms this.
John Dutton
AG
Does Vandy control The Whistler, or is he just not sitting close enough to microphone??
EMY92
AG
quote:
Does Vandy control The Whistler, or is he just not sitting close enough to microphone??
He was chirping earlier.

I guess that the 7th inning has quieted him.
Yell Practice
Not close enough. They can't silence him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.