Dear Vandy Whistler,

22,428 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Yell Practice
BTHOthatguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SHUT! UP! SHUTUP, SHUTUP, SHUTUP! SHUT THE HELL UP!
titanmaster_race
I'm about to turn off this radio stream.
Aggieangler93
AG
At least he isn't right under the mic. This guy is a complete ahole. I bet the whole section is clear.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Where can I listen online?
rausr
AG
Still think it is within the purview of the SEC to ask him politely to either stop or leave.
aggiewilliford
Just turned it on and am hearing him. What a complete ass he is! He knows it to, doesn't make a dent in his demeanour......ughhhhhh!!!@
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Somebody needs to cut off his lips.
jkag89
Well unless Missouri comes back with a miracle top of the ninth, we'll get the Whistler tomorrow morning.
KT 90
AG
quote:
Well unless Missouri comes back with a miracle top of the ninth, we'll get the Whistler tomorrow morning.
Is the List Eater still around? Perhaps she can take him out?

Jimbos christmas tree
I'm sitting one section away from him. He is the single most annoying baseball fan I have ever encountered. He and his whole section of vandy misfits are making the entire game unenjoyable for the rest of the fans here at the game.
aeroag14
AG
Would be great if the stadium staff just kicked him out haha
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
I'm sitting one section away from him. He is the single most annoying baseball fan I have ever encountered. He and his whole section of vandy misfits are making the entire game unenjoyable for the rest of the fans here at the game.
Why don't you go tell him that? You don't have to be an ass about it but you can tell him how utterly obnoxious he is and that he ruins the game experience for just about everyone. You can tell him it's not cute or funny or whatever he might think. It's purely annoying and that he is insufferable and accomplishes nothing but making himself look like a complete ass.
Rocco S
quote:

I'm in for $100 if you punch him in the face.

Anyone else?
EMY92
AG
I'm pretty sure that the whistler enjoys being an annoying ass.
HoustonAg2106
AG
I don't remember, was he in College Station this year?
EMY92
AG
No
L8HIT
AG
Is there a picture of this guy? I need to put a face to my hate for him.
titanmaster_race
quote:
Where can I listen online?

http://secsports.go.com/scores/baseball

When there is a game being played, a button will pop up that says "listen online"
Yell Practice
Don't think so --
Jimbos christmas tree
quote:
quote:
Why don't you go tell him that? You don't have to be an ass about it but you can tell him how utterly obnoxious he is and that he ruins the game experience for just about everyone. You can tell him it's not cute or funny or whatever he might think. It's purely annoying and that he is insufferable and accomplishes nothing but making himself look like a complete ass.

I don't want to encourage his behavior and unfortunately I think he would feed off of the attention I would be giving him
The Collective
AG
TV and the conference need to step in on this crap. Ruining the experience for everyone.
Yell Practice
Everyone should complain to the officials at the stadium. They would probably pay attention to the majority of paying fans and make demand some changes with the Whistler.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
I'm pretty sure that the whistler enjoys being an annoying ass.
Oh I have no doubt about it. I suppose I'm giving him too much credit in hoping that his sense of shame might kick in if someone actually told him about his behavior in a straight forward manner rather than getting all lathered up about it, the latter being the reaction he's probably going for.
Yell Practice
Yes, "if someone actually told him about his behavior in a straight forward manner:" That it was totally obnoxious and no one at all can enjoy the game because of him and his whistling. Maybe he would think about it.
Yell Practice
"I'm a Vandy fan and I pretty much never hear the guy. I think people are complaining just a bit much. With that said, he knows he's annoying people so he should stop."

Hmm . . . . . must have hearing problems.
titanmaster_race
He thrives off the attention he gains from whistling. I don't doubt that asking him to stop would accomplish nothing.
The Collective
AG
I can deal with "wooooo" from TCU, but the whistler at Vandy is terrible. Ruining games on TV... pretty remarkable accomplishment.
Jimbos christmas tree
quote:

I will definitely take a picture of him tomorrow morning and post it for all to see.
NorCal
Someone there needs to show the conference officials the rule book section that was researched before they played at BBP.
Jimbos christmas tree
quote:
Someone there needs to show the conference officials the rule book section that was researched before they played at BBP.

Link? I will do what I can
annie88
AG
quote:
Still think it is within the purview of the SEC to ask him politely to either stop or leave.
This. I just don't understand why he isn't forced to leave. He IS harassing people.
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:

I will definitely take a picture of him tomorrow morning and post it for all to see.
Here's the jackhole.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vanderbilt/2014/06/27/vanderbilt-whistling-fans-espn/11519789/
NorCal
quote:
quote:

Link? I will do what I can

It's a few posts in.

http://texags.com/forums/8/topics/2744168
Yell Practice
He is not all bad. His thumb is saying Gig Em.
aggiewilliford
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here's the jackhole.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vanderbilt/2014/06/27/vanderbilt-whistling-fans-espn/11519789/

Punchable face!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.