Ecker 2nd Team

1,489 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 67walkon
springaggie2014
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hate to rag on this when it is a great accomplishment, but really SEC? He has an ERA of .25, when Anderson from Florida who was 1st team had an ERA of .96.....
Basketball and Chain
AG
What was Ecker's SEC ERA? I think it's 0.00
CharlieBrown17
AG
I agree I would have picked Ecker, but their bats hit .282 for the year and ours hit .316. I bet that impression of both teams weighed on the minds of those voting.
CharlieBrown17
AG
quote:
What was Ecker's SEC ERA? I think it's 0.00
His only ER was non conf. so yes, 0.00
themissinglink
AG
I posted this on another thread.

Total stats
..............ERA... IP... R... ER... H... BB... SO... Sv... BAA
Ecker...... 0.25.. 36.2 4... 1..... 19... 3.... 43.... 4.... .153
Anderson 0.96... 37.2 5... 4..... 28... 6.... 51.... 10... .206

Conference-only stats
..............ERA... IP... R... ER... H... BB... SO... Sv... BAA
Ecker...... 0.0... 29.0. 3... 0..... 11... 2..... 34...... 3.... .120
Anderson 0.89.. 20.1. 2... 2.... 15... 6...... 28..... 7..... .214
Texam90
AG
Saves must be it because Eckert was nails.
Yell Practice
Ecker was easily #1 IMO.
67walkon
Lowest ERA in the League and Most RBI's and don't you make the first team and in Melton's case
not even the second. But he had a chance to cement things in the bottom of the 9th Sat.
with everything on the line and didn't get it done. Let see if this motivates them going forward.
SEC SEC SEC
titanmaster_race
In conference play: 9 more innings pitched than anderson, and 100% less earned runs allowed.

Either someone is terrible at checking stats or there was an agenda. Nothing to do but laugh it off and move on.
Aggies2009
AG
quote:
Lowest ERA in the League and Most RBI's and don't you make the first team and in Melton's case
not even the second. But he had a chance to cement things in the bottom of the 9th Sat.
with everything on the line and didn't get it done. Let see if this motivates them going forward.
SEC SEC SEC
A lot of players had a chance to win that game and didn't. Wasn't 100% on Melton.
jkag89
quote:
quote:
SEC SEC SEC
A lot of players had a chance to win that game and didn't. Wasn't 100% on Melton.
Yep, 30 game conference season, lots of situations in which any number of Ags could have come through to get us that 21st W yet on a number of threads some feel the need to place it all upon Hunter's shoulders. Time to turn the page folks.
67walkon
Simply BS
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.