****AGS V PIGS OFFICIAL WEEKEND WEATHER FORECAST****

1,297 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by twk
Air Force Ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Overview: It is not looking good for the game this evening; however the weather conditions will improve Saturday and Sunday. There will be widespread showers and thunderstorms this afternoon continuing into Saturday morning as a frontal system moves into the area. The front will linger around Saturday possibly sparking an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. The front will move through Saturday evening, allowing for great weather Sunday!

Cheers,

Doc

BTHO Arkansas!

AG
Since the game today is just in SECN+ today, is it not allowable to just move it up to later this afternoon instead of a DH tomorrow?
histag10
AG
Since your forecasts are typically quite accurate, I can only assume you control the weather for Aggie Baseball? Can't you just change it to sunny all 3 days?
jkag89
The Tennessee at Mizzou game scheduled for this evening has been moved to 3 PM, so it is permissible.
Yell Practice
Friday game sure does appear to be unlikely.
Air Force Ags
AG
I wish that I could control the weather... but alas, I am in sales, not production.
twk
AG
quote:
I wish that I could control the weather... but alas, I am in sales, not production.
If they'd have listened to you, we could have gone out to eat a little earlier, but it all worked out. A doubleheader tomorrow beats having a suspended game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.