*****Aggies @ Arkansas-Friday*****

18,476 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texas300Mag
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggies @ Razorbacks
Baum Stadium, Fayetteville, AR
Postponed-Double Header tomorrow starting at 2:00 PM CDT

Audio
Streaming: WatchESPN
Aggie Baseball Twitter
In-Game Stats
Weather

Opponent Record: 25-16 (6-12)
Opponent RPI: 82
The Debt
Bondag
UnderoosAg
AFDave13
Shooz in Katy
SchizoAg
Wabs
OleArmyBQ68
aTm FAN
aggie67,74&76
Chomp214
AG
Will Ark weather for Fri and Sat being forecasted to be really wet is it likely the team will not travel to Ark until Sat and plan to play maybe Sat, perhaps if not able to play on Sat, play 2 on Sunday and stay over to play 1 on Monday? If I recall, they only have 3 days to play 3 and if they travel to Ark on Friday and are not able to play either Fri or Sat they will only be able to play 2 seven inning games on Sunday.
JoLoTheTongue
AgEng06
histag10
Tanya 93
CypressAg09
Goose06
AG
quote:
Will Ark weather for Fri and Sat being forecasted to be really wet is it likely the team will not travel to Ark until Sat and plan to play maybe Sat, perhaps if not able to play on Sat, play 2 on Sunday and stay over to play 1 on Monday? If I recall, they only have 3 days to play 3 and if they travel to Ark on Friday and are not able to play either Fri or Sat they will only be able to play 2 seven inning games on Sunday.

Are they allowed to reschedule as you have described?
Emilio Fantastico
src94
Chomp214
AG
Not sure it is now in the SEC but it use to be that way and I believe it is an NCAA rule and not a conference rule. We will know, perhaps, later in the day.
twk
AG
The team should already be there. They are supposed to be on site 24 hours before the first game. We would know now if that was the plan. They also would be extremely unlikely to do that when the games are on ESPN. Weather will be an issue today but things look pretty good starting Saturday afternoon. We will get the games in.
trouble
rausr
rae13
AG
Dude. The team flew to Arkansas yesterday. They have already been there. We won't be coming back any later than Sunday evening.
ausag
jkag89
quote:
quote:

Are they allowed to reschedule as you have described?
I haven't seen such rescheduling since the old SWC days and only very rarely when the closeness of the schools allowed flexibility in the travel window. I remember playing Monday games at Baylor and Rice in the early '90s.
TxAgClif00
Chomp214
AG
89, this is what I suspected. Team is probably there stuck in a hotel and will be delayed from much until Sat or possibly Sunday. All of which I think is bad for the Ags. My hope is that we do not wind up with the only games played result in 2 seven inning games on Sunday----this plays into the hands of the bull-pen weak Razorbacks.
aggiealltheway
CapCityAg89
Farmer1906
W
AG
all right, need the left-handed sticks to knock the ball around the yard this weekend. Will be interesting to see who starts at DH & LF tonight.

the Hogs' starter, Taccolini, threw 125 pitches in 10 innings last week vs. Kentucky
CapCityAg89
AG
Man. Wunderground shows very little chance of playing this evening. Rats.
Mookie
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.