Are season ticket holders getting screwed?

6,383 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TAQ
Kemo Sabe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What did Incarnate word do, run out of gas money or cancel the rest of the season? I have no idea why we scheduled them in the first place.
W
AG
just fyi...the Saturday game vs. Vandy is sold out. Cannot exchange for that one anymore
annie88
AG
Mine are about $400, but yes, they're averaging about $11 per game, so good to know.
annie88
AG
quote:
What did Incarnate word do, run out of gas money or cancel the rest of the season? I have no idea why we scheduled them in the first place.
Because they'd normally be a good mid-week game and we're not playing them because of the Vandy series. I thought we cancelled.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
I bet it was mutual.

From A&M's side we don't want that game the day before Vandy and we don;t want the RPI dragging us down.

From IW's side they can reschedule A&M in another year where they need a huge RPI boost like a road trip to A&M provides.
annie88
AG
Most likely, yes.
ensign_beedrill
AG
You probably sit on the lower deck then? In that case, the individual tickets are more expensive, so the season tickets are more expensive. But $11 per game is still cheaper than a reserved seat in the upper deck! Ha.
ensign_beedrill
AG
By the way, where do you see the news about being able to exchange for a GA seat? The only thing the press release talked about were single game ticket buyers. What's the process for exchanging?
BQ_90
AG
Hell didn't look like 800 people showed last week for the Tuesday game, my guess is most *****ing about this wasn't coming tomorrow anyway
annie88
AG
Wednesday.
BQ_90
AG
quote:
Wednesday.
Does that really make a difference?
histag10
AG
Of course it does! No one was gonna be there today
Craigy
To beat this did horse even further. If you bought season tickets at similar price than everyone else, you did not but BELOW market value, you bought AT market value.
histag10
AG
quote:
To beat this did horse even further. If you bought season tickets at similar price than everyone else, you did not but BELOW market value, you bought AT market value.

Another poster hitting the sauce early. Some people just can't handle baseball season.
TAQ
Just ran across this thread. Probably dead by now, but season ticket holders were given the option for GA tickets based on availability for the remaining games. I got my GA's for the Saturday Vandy game. However, the major problem is, of course, I have my season seats for that game, but discovered, after receiving them on Flash Seats, that they are restricted and can not be transferred or sold. Only way you can use them is to take other people or meet people at the game and get them in by using your credit card of record. Wow, is about all I can say regarding this whole deal.
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:
Wednesday.
Does that really make a difference?
no, just accurate.
ensign_beedrill
AG
quote:
Just ran across this thread. Probably dead by now, but season ticket holders were given the option for GA tickets based on availability for the remaining games. I got my GA's for the Saturday Vandy game. However, the major problem is, of course, I have my season seats for that game, but discovered, after receiving them on Flash Seats, that they are restricted and can not be transferred or sold. Only way you can use them is to take other people or meet people at the game and get them in by using your credit card of record. Wow, is about all I can say regarding this whole deal.
That makes no sense at all.
Tex100
AG
I got Saturday tickets for Ole Miss in exchange and transferred them
TAQ
Unfortunately that is not the case with the Saturday Vanderbilt tickets. My GA's that I got in exchange for the cancelled Incarnate Word game are definitely documented on Flash Seats that they are restricted and can't be transferred or sold...and I tested it, and it definitely can't be done. Be glad that you chose Ole Miss.
TAQ
Check it out! Copied and pasted from my list of tickets on Flash Seats...

Texas A&M Baseball vs. Vanderbilt at Blue Bell Park

When:
Saturday

5-07-16

2:30 pm CDT
Neighborhood: GA includes LAWN & SRO
GA
GA
2 GA SEATS

Resale & Transfer Restricted

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.