Tyler Ivey

3,149 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Yell Practice
Landry Clarke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's the latest on Ivey? I would have thought he would have pitched some in the mid-week game. Does he have an injury, and if so, how severe.

Thanks for the info.
gougler08
AG
Someone posted last week that he has a shoulder injury and would have limited to no more work this year. Not sure how reliable it is (rookie poster), but sometimes those are the most reliable people on this site
TempleAg97
AG
Wow, I hadn't heard that. Really hate hearing that! Hope he is okay in the future. Great talent.
histag10
AG
quote:
Someone posted last week that he has a shoulder injury and would have limited to no more work this year. Not sure how reliable it is (rookie poster), but sometimes those are the most reliable people on this site

Yeah, a lot of times its family members or close fiends creating an account to give updates/ set the record straight
Sean98
AG
We're we ever able to confirm if he was the player in the dugout wearing a sling?
Ginsang
AG
quote:
We're we ever able to confirm if he was the player in the dugout wearing a sling?
I've seen Hendrix wearing some sort of a sling earlier in the year... Honestly not sure about Ivey...
Yell Practice
No news --
Yell Practice
He is very talented. Hope it is not a serious injury.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.