USA Jerseys

1,762 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Allen76
cman1494
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I initially was told that the USA-themed jerseys worn for the George Bush game and now the military appreciation game would not be sold in stores, but I have seen several people in the stands wearing them over the weekend and today. Did they get them through auctions or are they actually in stores and I was lied to?
trouble
AG
There was a limited number and they may have all sold out through preorder
Capitol Ag
AG
Call the MSC. I do know that they have another order of the '41 hats coming this summer. Not sure but you may want to ask if they also anticipate another jersey order coming.
Cecil10
AG
They were selling them at Aggieland Outfitters this weekend
CrazyAgE
Does anyone have a pic of the '41 hat they could post? TIA
Capitol Ag
AG

https://twitter.com/M_Barash5/status/705515980227612672/photo/2

Tried to post the pic, but it won't post. Any help is appreciated.

Btw, I would consider going a size smaller if you preorder. I wear a 7 1/8 and ordered 2 and both are actually a little big. I ordered a 7 and just got it (there was a return and the MSC called me knowing I wanted it) and it fits pretty good. A little snug, but I like that. Just FYI if you do buy one. I'd buy one in your size and one in the next smaller size. Return the one that doesn't work.
Capt. America
AG
We were selling them at outfitters, but we had a limited number and sold out of them this past weekend at my store.
dermdoc
AG
The jerseys run big too. I usually wear a large and wear a medium in this one.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
allenb
I was looking for it also. Saw the preorder page then it disappeared.
Allen76
AG
I really like the cap.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.