Vandy whistler

12,355 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Yell Practice
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
back in all his glory on the SEC network vs the gamecocks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Yell Practice
Sean98
AG
He deserves to be punched right in his stupid f***ing face.
jkag89
Almost as annoying as Ben Mc Donald.
Sean98
AG
Or at least seat him between trouble and willi and force him to listen to ask their pregnancy/birthing stories the whole game. How dilated were you? Cervical mucus, etc., etc.
Aggies2009
AG
He does it for attention. He knows what he's doing. When he comes to Olsen, I hope we have plenty of people hoping to "flex their rights" (as he cites) and yell in his ear the entire game.
farmrag
He might quiet down when he gets a few bubbles blown in his mouth.
trouble
AG
If he sat next to me, he'd move. I yell loudly at games.
Cliff Booth
AG
Why is vandy wearing blue/purple? Did I miss something?
Sean98
AG
quote:
Why is vandy wearing blue/purple? Did I miss something?

Red, white and blue cuz #Mericuh?
jkag89
Auburn has their own version of the whistler today.
dermdoc
AG
I may sit right behind him and sing non stop. And if anyone has ever heard me sing, they will know what kind of torture this would be.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
STX Ag
AG
Is like to rip off his head and sheet down his gaping neck hole.

[NORMALLY A COMMENT LIKE THIS WOULD BE REMOVED AS "INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT", BUT IT IS APPROPRIATE IN THIS INSTANCE. -STAFF]
80s Guy
quote:
If he sat next to me, he'd move. I yell loudly at games.

Like a teenage Banshee on her period...
cr06gis
AG
Staff
Texas 1836
AG
NM
STX Ag
AG
quote:

[NORMALLY A COMMENT LIKE THIS WOULD BE REMOVED AS "INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT", BUT IT IS APPROPRIATE IN THIS INSTANCE. -STAFF]

You guys.
Capitol Ag
AG
quote:

zagman
AG
If he uses a noise maker it should not be allowed. Since they come to Blue Bell Park this season he should be searched.
Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em

"I have never enjoyed any position more than being president of Texas A&M University." Robert Gates 11/08/06
trouble
AG
He doesn't. He's just that freaking loud and annoying naturally.
histag10
AG
Anyone have a video where you can hear him? Trying to explain this to my husband
zagman
AG
Then the raggies will be louder!
Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em

"I have never enjoyed any position more than being president of Texas A&M University." Robert Gates 11/08/06
Dazed and Confused
AG
http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vanderbilt/2014/06/27/vanderbilt-whistling-fans-espn/11519789/
mgreen
I seriously have a problem with this guy and I can not imagine the Vol fans do not have a problem with him. I have to turn off the volume to watch their games. When he comes I can not imagine sitting there for three games listening to this guy. Can the home teams seriously not do anything?
aggies1960
That guy is a tool.
Sean98
AG
quote:
He doesn't. He's just that freaking loud and annoying naturally.

...and he searches out the TV boom mic.
Yell Practice
It will be fun to watch when Vandy gets here with the Whistler .
LSU Baseball Fan
They come to the Box this weekend.

He may be loud and annoying as hell, but he will not make more noise than Chris Guillot and 10K loud LSU fans.
annie88
AG
quote:
I seriously have a problem with this guy and I can not imagine the Vol fans do not have a problem with him. I have to turn off the volume to watch their games. When he comes I can not imagine sitting there for three games listening to this guy. Can the home teams seriously not do anything?
I agree. I can't understand why the Vandy stadium doesn't tell him to stop or he'll have to leave. You can do it for foul language. If I sat near that guy or hell even in the stadium, I'd have an issue. I can't believe anyone tolerates that. It's not funny, it's not school spirit and it's probably painful for those around him.

If he comes here in May, we better do something about it. He better not sit near me.
annie88
AG
quote:
They come to the Box this weekend.

He may be loud and annoying as hell, but he will not make more noise than Chris Guillot and 10K loud LSU fans.

It's not just loud, it's piercing. I think even LSU fans will have enough very fast.
Ginsang
AG
Can we set up a GoFundMe for bail and legal representation for one dedicated, selfless Aggie?
Sean98
AG
quote:
quote:
I agree. I can't understand why the Vandy stadium doesn't tell him to stop or he'll have to leave. You can do it for foul language. If I sat near that guy or hell even in the stadium, I'd have an issue. I can't believe anyone tolerates that. It's not funny, it's not school spirit and it's probably painful for those around him.

If he comes here in May, we better do something about it. He better not sit near me.
The Vandy people hate him too. ...and I think he primarily does it on the road, not as much at home because of how much they hate him.
annie88
AG
Well A&M shouldn't tolerate it. It's wrong and I'll damn well complain.
annie88
AG
Here's the article on the jerk from two years ago.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vanderbilt/2014/06/27/vanderbilt-whistling-fans-espn/11519789/

some of the highlights.. this guy is a real *****.
quote:
..."An ESPN guy came down, and he was a smart aleck," Franklin said. "He stood right beside me, and then two policemen came down with him. The ESPN guy said, 'You've got to stop this whistling, you're interrupting our program.' I said, 'Who in the (expletive) are you? You ain't nobody to me. You need to go find you a seat.' He looked like a bouncer; a big ol' guy."

Franklin said the individual who approached him was wearing an ESPN shirt with credentials...

quote:
Franklin later admitted he and Pack were aiming their whistles at the ESPN microphones positioned over their heads in sections 107 and 108 of TD Ameritrade Park where many in the Commodore Club, players' families and faculty had purchased tickets...

quote:
"I ain't never been to jail and I wasn't about to go over something like this so I said, 'OK then, I'll shut up,'" Franklin said.
quote:
After the officer left, Franklin said Connie Wiel, the mother of Vandy first baseman Zander Wiel, told him that the incessant whistling annoyed some of Vandy's fans and asked that he and Pack do it only after a big play was made by the Commodores.

"She said the policeman told her, 'Y'all can whistle like that, just keep it toned down,'" Franklin said. "So we started doing that."

That lasted only for a couple of innings. By the seventh, the duo was back to whistling non-stop.

swimmerbabe11
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.