New Maroon Jersey

2,806 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by KatyAg88
AFDave13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dermdoc
AG
Looks too red to me
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Capitol Ag
AG
Doubt it is "red". its an optical illusion created by the light. Maroon does that all the time with computer images. Compare it to the hat. It looks slightly lighter then the hat, but that hat, if you see it in person, is a very dark maroon. If you compare that jersey, once we can see it in person, to the maroon ones we had last year which were actually much darker then our hats, this one will probably be an improvement regarding the color.
Foxo
AG
Gay
MROD92
I think it looks red as well. Compare it to the cap
Quinn
AG
Hmm shouldn't it match the hat color either way? Also, the maroon on other jerseys hasn't looked that red..
ProudAg16
AG
It will be the right maroon. These are sweet!
ProudAg16
AG
Sick.

BQ_90
AG
They don't red in person
ftworthag02
AG
Still not "Texas Aggies"
TheDoctor
AG
THAT is the kind of beveled logo that actually looks DECENT.

USE THIS MORE.

Capitol Ag
AG
Color looks fine to me!

ensign_beedrill
AG
It's so cute.
Bunk Moreland
Like both unis except the logo on the pinstripe is too big and the bevel is hideously awful.

Other than that, I'm down. Maroons look great. Wish they'd get a nice traditional gray uni too.
LSU Baseball Fan
Looks good, in the opinion of this uniform junkie.

Think the maroon one would look a bit better if the numbers on the right side were a bit lower, but that's nitpicking. Two good-looking jerseys.

Hope LSU doesn't come out with any hideous ones this season. Don't mess with tradition.
Wabs
AG
I was at the scrimmage today and they are Aggie maroon, no doubt. And btw, we have some damn good freshman pitchers.
Aggieangler93
AG
quote:
I was at the scrimmage today and they are Aggie maroon, no doubt. And btw, we have some damn good freshman pitchers.
ensign_beedrill
AG
How do you post a tweet all nice and pretty like that?
Quinn
AG
TXM Pride
Kind of agree with LSU fan.. The maroon jerseys to me have too much going on. With adidas logo, number, school logo, and SEC logo it doesn't all mesh well together. Could certainly do without the stripes on the sleeves or the white ring around the collar. Maybe one or the other, but boy is a bit much.
KatyAg88
Those stripes on the sleeves with added material would definitely bother me as a pitcher. Adidas logo on front is annoying.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.