Thank you

5,723 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Obejuan03
hstubby
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just wanted to say thanks for the time Tyler had. He made a mistake and has suffered the consequences of that decision. He's a good kid and yes I'm his father and I will stand by him always and be there for him. I know he will move forward and learn from this. It will be hard for him because he loved, truly loved A&M, the team mates,the 12th man and coaches he had there.
He truly loved and respected coach Childress. Rob is a very special Coach and better person. He truly cares about his players and works to develop them not only as players but most importantly as young men. We can not say enough about how we appreciate everything he did for Tyler and what he does for all his kids and he truly does think of them as his. Any parent who's kid is fortunate enough to have Coach recruiting them I will only say this to you. There is not another Coach in the country that will take your son and do his very best to make him into a great player and person. You will never have to worry about your son. I can promise you that.
Texas A&M is the greatest school on earth and the 12th man is second to none. This team is going to do great things this year I promise you that and we will be right there cheering them on.
God Bless you all and Gig'em!!
Foxo
AG
Thank you for your message in support of Coach Childress and Tyler.
Sandman98
AG
I checked this board just now expecting to see a graceful message from you and I was not disappointed. I had no doubt that you would handle it with class. I wish Tyler nothing but the best.

Coach Fornelli is one of the good guys and I was pleased to see he landed there.

AB2
RGLAG85
SA-AG72
SMM48
AG
Gigem
Zamacuco
Thank you sir! Praying for stubs and wishing him the best for whatever lies ahead.
aggie67,74&76
75AG
TXAGBQ76
AG
He will be missed
Wish him many future successes
Wizard of Ahhhhs
JRB78
JAD AG85
AG
Very nice message. As parents of 2 college aged kids, my wife (both A & M Class of '85) and I know bad things sometimes happen to good kids. No zoo - no Rule 1 either! You sound like a good parent with a good kid. Good luck to both of you.
ftworthag02
AG
Thank you Mr. Stubblefield! It was a pleasure to watch Tyler play these past couple of years. Wish him the best of luck going forward, we know he will do well. We all mistakes in life and I'm sure he will learn from this. He will always be a Fight'n Texas Aggie.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Thank you for the post. My best wishes to Tyler.
hstubby
He will be finishing his degree there. He is very adamant about that as are we.
LHP
AG
Mr. Stubblefield, thank you for your classy note. We were really looking forward to following Tyler this year. I am a former player living in Bryan and wrote a letter to Tyler earlier this year. As a parent myself, I know you must be very disappointed yet also very supportive of your son. As with most of us in our young lives, he simply made a mistake but that does not make him a bad person. Along with your support and encouragement he will learn from this and rebound positively. Let him know how much we all care for him and he will always be a Texas Aggie. We look forward to following him. All the best, Jackie Binks
src94
AG
Class! I wish the best for him and your family Gig'em!
Frisco - Ag
AG
Best of luck
hstubby
Thanks Jackie. Means alot.
Thanks to everyone. .
twk
AG
Good luck to Tyler.
MINNESOTAAGGIE
Thank you for the post Mr Stubblefield. We have had the opportunity to meet Tyler the past two seasons and he is a wonderful young man! He has always gone out of his to say hello whenever we are at the few games that we can make it to each year. My step son and son are the biggest Tyler Stubblefield fans that you will meet. They were lucky enough to get to hang out with Tyler and play catch with him the past two seasons during our annual road trip to watch Aggie baseball. We have NO doubt that he will bounce back and be successful with his baseball career and in life. He will always have the support from his MN Aggies!!
You guys will have to let us know where Tyler is playing this spring (ESU?). We will do our best to get to a game to show our support!!

God bless you and your family
Gig 'em
Bunk Moreland
Sorry about the unfortunate circumstances, but sounds like Tyler has a great support system from those closest to him.

Best of luck to him in the future.
hstubby
Tyler will be at Emporia State in Emporia,Ks.
God Bless the greatest fans (12th man) in the world.
dermdoc
Olsen
Chi-town Ag
AG
Best of luck to Tyler...was looking forward to seeing him pitch the opener at Pepperdine. Maybe I'll get to see him on the mound for the Angels or Dodgers in a few years!
threeanout
AG
Hoping the best for Tyler, that he can learn form his mistakes, make something positive from this and prepare for the upcoming season and the MLB draft. We will miss him at Olsen, as I am sure you will. We'll continue to follow his career, and hoping one day he makes it to the Show. You are a class act for posting this message Gandy.....I know how much you and your family care for this University. God bless you and your family.
bay fan
S
Incredibly classy message and a real testimate to the coach. Tyler is lucky to have great people surrounding him and I hope what seems like a terrible thing becomes a turning point and launch pad towards better decisions and a great life. Best of luck.
KT 90
AG
Best of luck to Tyler and to all of the Stubblefields.

tbone421998
AG
Best of luck to Tyler and to all of the Stubblefields. +1
JohnnieBB
AG
Ditto, to all posts. My best to Tyler and Gandy. Thanks for your post Mr. Stubblefield.
Aggieangler93
AG
I was very sorry to hear Tyler had to leave the team. We all make mistakes, regardless of age, and as a Dad myself, I pray he will take this one, learn from it, and let it make him stronger. Hats off to you, for your classy post. We'll miss him at Olsen, and look forward to seeing him in the majors one day.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Papawoody
God bless the entire Stubblefield family. I pray he gives you all the peace of mind and the strength to withstand the indescribable upheaval this has made upon each of your personal lives. Just know it will pass. I wish you all the best and continued success for Tyler.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.