where did dirks post go?

13,462 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Lance Uppercut
ftworthag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big Brother?

[I REMOVED IT DUE TO A LACK OF INFORMATION. IT MAY BE TRUE OR COULD BE A TROLL. THIS STAFF MEMBER HAS NO INSIDE INFORMATION EITHER WAY AND THE PAID STAFF MEMBERS DON'T SHARE WITH US BEFORE THEY SHARE WITH ALL SUBSCRIBERS. -STAFF]
dirkjones
AG
I guess they are trying to keep quiet but the news will come.
trouble
Bunk Moreland
Uhh what news?
Agsncws
AG
Like weekend pitcher or 7th infielder?
Bunk Moreland
Injury?
ftworthag02
AG
All he said was bad news coming to aggie baseball.
dirkjones
AG
Like some of the worse news you could expect. Can't name a name without getting deleted.
Bunk Moreland
Banks or t stubb?
dirkjones
AG
Banks would not let his team down.
Bunk Moreland
**** so it's not an injury.
dirkjones
AG
RC takes a lot of bashing here but as a coach he doesn't play games and expects the best from his players
trouble
AG
You certainly weren't kidding.

Damn.
rae13
AG
**** a duck
Bunk Moreland
2006EE
AG
Something.
PoliSciAg16
AG
Dirk isn't trolling. I heard, what I assume is, the same thing he heard, and everything he has said is accurate with it being really bad news. I'm sure it will come out with the Friday news dump, but Childress runs a tight ship and he should be commended for that.
BQ05
AG
So... What is it?
Ag2011
jt2hunt
AG
kevmiller
I noticed the thread with the new uniforms had a video with Tyler Stubblefield and now the video is gone.
Hope that's not the case.. But both Tyler and his brother had a hard time walking the line. Both liked the party life little too much
TxAgClif00
rae13
AG
That's quite an observation...
Basketball and Chain
AG
quote:
I noticed the thread with the new uniforms had a video with Tyler Stubblefield and now the video is gone.
Hope that's not the case.. But both Tyler and his brother had a hard time walking the line. Both liked the party life little too much
Gabe Bock
AG
Hey guys...we are aware of a situation going on with a player on the team but - out of respect for the player and the A&M staff - we are going to let the process play out and give Rob and A&M a chance to release the specifics when they feel necessary. Friday is the first day of practice and I expect a release to come at any moment between now and then.

Please try to respect the sensitive situation by letting it come out officially before including any specific names. Thanks for understanding.
Fat Tony
AG
What does the rotation look like? Do you move Hendrix to Saturday? If he stays in the pen, we will be relying on unproven and/or young arms during the weekend games.
Blitz Bros
AG
We can overcome 1 player.
jt2hunt
AG
I think it is too late for that to happen. Video is removed.
threeanout
AG
That is incredibly bad news.
kevmiller
quote:
Hey guys...we are aware of a situation going on with a player on the team but - out of respect for the player and the A&M staff - we are going to let the process play out and give Rob and A&M a chance to release the specifics when they feel necessary. Friday is the first day of practice and I expect a release to come at any moment between now and then.

Please try to respect the sensitive situation by letting it come out officially before including any specific names. Thanks for understanding.

That sounds all too familiar ... " we're not reporting this outta respect" ... " it's been on my desk for hours"
Basketball and Chain
AG
quote:

Pretty hard to overcome losing your Friday night starter, if the rumor is true.
dirkjones
AG
Im told RC is set on using Hendrix as one of two closers. Today's happenings are not expected to change that unless someone else cannot step up and fill some shoes. We have some really good young pitchers this year.
TxAgClif00
AG
Why can't we have nice things.
Sandman98
AG
quote:
Like some of the worse news you could expect. Can't name a name without getting deleted.

Until I knew what it was, it was posts like this that made me think someone was in jail for domestic violence. I was actually relieved when I found out the truth.

Good grief.

AB2
AG
quote:
quote:

Pretty hard to overcome losing your Friday night starter, if the rumor is true.

Did it last year...
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.