A&M--University of Houston Baseball tickets

2,469 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Basketball and Chain
kennyk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tuesday March 29--6:30 at U of H
Just bought tickets on their website-- shows only 2 sections left if interested in sitting down.
Just an fyi
archangelus2
AG
In for 6, thanks for the heads up!
rae13
AG
I am not seeing that option. It's only showing grass for me, and then it won't let me actually even buy those, either.
Mr.Ackar07
I think all of the reserved seats are gone. There were only about 20 reserved seats open last night.
JohnnieBB
AG
GO to Ticketmaster there are reserved tickets there. About $9-10 each. I just got 2 in sec 104.
rae13
AG
Looks like most of those are gone as well. Their entire upper level is GA, and tickets are only $4 (plus fee) if you buy 10 or more. I just went ahead and bought ten of those.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/u-of-h-cougars-baseball-v-houston-texas-03-29-2016/event/3A0050247CCB23C6?artistid=1549956&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=10
PetroAg87
AG
Bought two tickets last night but confused as to how the seating works. I'm in Section 207 with specific row and seat designations. But the ticket is described as "General Admission". I'm assuming that those seats will remain reserved for me?
rae13
AG
I honestly have no idea. My tickets have a section, row and seat number on them, but my ticket also still says 'general admission'. That whole upper level area at UH is typically general admission seating. My guess is that they just number the tickets so that they do not oversell tickets.
StEdsCOOG
You can sit anywhere on the second level with GA tickets. Only the reserved seating is monitored.
tjack16
AG
+2 section 206
rae13
AG
Should be a good crowd. I bought ten on Wednesday afternoon and had given them all away to Aggie friends here in Houston by the end of the day.
Basketball and Chain
AG
Just picked up tickets in 207. Thanks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.