Is there SRO at Olsen?

1,793 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by DWren
Postal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll be in town for Easter weekend, and I know that getting a ticket will be next to impossible. I will stand/lean if it is allowed in the concourse or in left field. It's been 10 years since I attended a baseball game at Olsen Field.
Lance Uppercut
AG
Yes. Although they do have a capacity where they won't sell any more tickets to enter. They sold tickets where they told you at purchase that you may be on a hill or standing behind it or at a railing until they wouldn't sell anymore to even enter the park.

spanky
AG
Tickets are usually pretty easy to come by for Easter Sunday if I remember correctly.
Postal
AG
Ha, praise be to God this is the friendly baseball board! Spanky, I said Easter weekend, I know that there is no game on Sunday 27 March.
spanky
AG
Even on the Saturday, I think it has been pretty thin attendance in the past. A lot of students go home and regulars are out of town.
jkag89
In general this is true, however it will be LSU coming to Olsen that weekend. If the season is progressing how we hope it will, I expect a full house despite it being Easter weekend. Note: it will be a Thru-Fri-Sat series.
spanky
AG
Welp, scratch what I said then
DWren
Are the berms not considered SRO tickets?

Yes I get they are GA buy if they do oversell then they are not going to differentiate from SRO and GA. It's all the same ticket I believe .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.