Single game baseball tickets?

2,635 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Frisco - Ag
taba82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know when the TMF will be selling single game tickets?
Mike
Aggie Band '82
Jana-Ag
AG
According to the TMF, individual tickets are scheduled to go on sale at the end of January.
Tex100
AG
They haven't sent out season tickets.
X-43
AG
I received an email from TMF at 10:49 last night that said that the donor pre sale for individual game tickets would start today at 10 AM. I clicked on the link they provided and that page says "This sale will begin on Tuesday January 26 at 10 AM CST."

If it really did start today, I can't find any link to it on the TMF webpage.

I will die of shock if the TMF ever manages to pull its head out of its ass during my lifetime.
skeetboy3
AG
quote:
I received an email from TMF at 10:49 last night that said that the donor pre sale for individual game tickets would start today at 10 AM. I clicked on the link they provided and that page says "This sale will begin on Tuesday January 26 at 10 AM CST."

I will die of shock if the TMF ever manages to pull its head out of its ass during my lifetime.
It is live now
QuitTrippin
you have to call.
Frisco - Ag
AG
I see no tickets for sale..... what a mess (again) by the 12th Man.

It does not need to be this confusing....
X-43
AG
Thanks, managed to get in.
farmer95
AG
its a bit confusing to say the least. its open online, but you have to go in via the link in the e-mail or use the special passcode menu option. the passcode is your donor number. the online sales appear to be Public GA only, where if you call you can buy reserved seats (assuming they still have inventory).
Angry Beaver
AG
Were you guys able to actually check out? Every time I tried to check out, I would get an error about "price not set."

I basically had to do it over the phone, but by the time I go through I had already missed out on a few games that I wanted reserved seats for.
twk
AG
quote:
They haven't sent out season tickets.
Actually, they are showing up in some mailboxes today, and those getting them by Flash already have them posted to their account.
X-43
AG
quote:
Were you guys able to actually check out? Every time I tried to check out, I would get an error about "price not set".

I was able to actually check out online once the link started working. I don't know if it makes any difference or not but instead of leaving the selection as "Best Available" I actually selected the price, even though there was only one price option.
farmer95
AG
How long does it take tickets to push to Flash Seats? I bought several games this morning and another one online later, but none show in my account.
BringJackieBack89
AG
This donor presale offer was an absolute cluster****!

TMF strikes again!

Email saying sale is the 27th, click on link and site says the 26th. Both say at 10am. At 10am, nothing still available. At 1040, finally was able to get through by phone and reserved all sold out.
Farmer1906
AG
It worked find for me just after 10. No issues.
old yeller
AG
quote:

The link to purchase single game tickets was in the email. You clicked on it and then signed in with your member number to buy tickets. Piece of cake.
drodag04
Was just able to grab tickets for the games I can make it into town this yr. Was pleasantly surprised I could get the lsu game. So ready for some baseball bad taste after that super regional game.
X-43
AG
quote:
quote:

The link to purchase single game tickets was in the email. You clicked on it and then signed in with your member number to buy tickets. Piece of cake.

I'm not an idiot. I understand exactly how it was supposed to work. At 10 AM I clicked the link from the email to purchase single game tickets. The link did not work for me until after 10:30. Between 10 AM (the time it was supposed to start) and 10:30 AM, I got the page that said the sale would start the day before, which was obviously incorrect. When the link in the email would not work, I checked the TMF website to see if there was any way into the sale from there. The 30 minute delay it took for the online link to work meant that I missed out on getting tickets to a couple of games because others had resorted to calling for tickets. It's also irritating that we had such a short notice before they went on sale. I wasn't able to coordinate with other family members for games before the sale started. It would be nice to have more than a 12 hour notice.
Frisco - Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not an idiot. I understand exactly how it was supposed to work. At 10 AM I clicked the link from the email to purchase single game tickets. The link did not work for me until after 10:30. Between 10 AM (the time it was supposed to start) and 10:30 AM, I got the page that said the sale would start the day before, which was obviously incorrect. When the link in the email would not work, I checked the TMF website to see if there was any way into the sale from there. The 30 minute delay it took for the online link to work meant that I missed out on getting tickets to a couple of games because others had resorted to calling for tickets. It's also irritating that we had such a short notice before they went on sale. I wasn't able to coordinate with other family members for games before the sale started. It would be nice to have more than a 12 hour notice.

This!!!!!!!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.