Baseball America - #3 Pre-Season

2,090 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by W
Luke The Drifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.baseballamerica.com/college/2016-preseason-top-25/

Not bad...

1. Florida
3. Texas A&M
7. Vanderbilt
11. LSU
12. Houston
20. Mississippi State
24. Mississippi
25. Kentucky

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Farmer1906
AG
BA Texas A&M Preview
Wabs
AG
Can't wait to see what Boomer does for us in the 3 or 4 spot.
Foxo
AG
I think Boomer may be over rated but I am definitely in the minority. We'll see.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
I think Boomer may be over rated but I am definitely in the minority. We'll see.
He's not an immediate First Team All SEC guy, but he's better than Choruby, Moss, & Kopetsky.
dirkjones
AG
Haha, over rated? He only led TCU in hitting his only 2 years playing there, 2013 and 2014. Plus he was MVP of their regional while we were sitting at home in 2014. We will see how sitting a season out will affect him. I did see that he did not do too well in the Cape last summer which may have contributed to you saying he is over rated. I am told that he batted with the team during practices all season last year and he was still the toughest out on the field. Also have heard that he is very hard worker.
Foxo
AG
He had good years at TCU 0.314 in 2013 with 1 HR. ... 0.314 with 2 HRs in 2014. Good but not exactly Nick Banks numbers.
Lance Uppercut
AG
Hitting 15 points over .300 in the recent dead-bat era WAS impressive. It would have been 5th best in terms of average on last year's team, and been 3rd on the team in 2014 and 2013.

Also, Banks also had 2 HR in 2014 before jumping to 8 in 2015. Allemand went from 1 to 7. Birk 2 to 10. Moss 1 to 5. Gideon 1 to 7 etc.

Boomer doesn't have the luxury of a new-bat season under his belt. But he's certainly built to hit some home runs, and I saw him doing so in some practices. If he finishes with 2 or less home runs again, I'd be very surprised.
Foxo
AG
Perfect Game picked 3 Ags among the top 100 sophomores. Premium content but they showed the players in uniform.

At #12 is #12. Corbin Martin

At #20 is #23 Turner Larkins

At #83 is #68 Jake Vines
TMartin
When do the next rankings release. I'm guess the dismissal of Stubblefield drops the current Aggie ranking.
Luke The Drifter
AG
quote:
When do the next rankings release. I'm guess the dismissal of Stubblefield drops the current Aggie ranking.

Will have zero effect. From here on out, only wins and losses will matter.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Foxo
AG
I think we are loaded with quality pitchers.
W
AG
those 3 sophomores = 2 weekend starters now
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.