Is anyone going to Pepperdine/Malibu?

9,956 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by putu
twk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got a window seat on the right side of the plane and no cloud cover. The 9 month old infant in the row in front of me hasn't made a peep. Just crossing into Arizona. Great start to the trip.
histag10
AG
My kiddo (around that age) never cries on planes. Just sleeps. I'm told around 2 is when it gets bad.
BoerneGator
AG
quote:
Come say hi at the game Malibu. I will be the loud, obnoxious Ag with a pretty wife.
So, you're saying Ms. bethancourt won't be there?
annie88
AG
Dang this is a nice view from/of their stadium! Hunker down and get some wins! Wish I was there!

Aggieangler93
AG
How do opposing teams ever get a hit with a backdrop like that? That looks gorgeous!

If anyone there today could take some more pics, and share them, that would be great.
Bernie13
quote:
quote:
Come say hi at the game Malibu. I will be the loud, obnoxious Ag with a pretty wife.
So, you're saying Ms. bethancourt won't be there?
Now that's funny
dermdoc
AG
I am misunderstood.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bernie13
NO, we understand just perfectly.
Bernie13
Please do not endanger any fans this year!!!
dermdoc
AG
Only you at Arky sweet cakes.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
trouble
AG
quote:
I am misunderstood.

I understand you, darlin.

Kiss your wife for me.
dermdoc
AG
I am trying
trouble
AG
Tell her it's for me. She's more likely to let you.
BoerneGator
AG
dermdoc 12:56p
quote:
I am trying
With all your clothes on?
dermdoc
AG
Dirty old man, dirty old man
Hellbent
AG
See you all tomorrow (Saturday). Driving up from RPV and I hope for a better game.
Matsui
Matsui
AG
Some photos for the poor souls that couldn't make it

Matsui
AG
Matsui
AG
See the girl in the white just to the left of the umbrella...she is the single cam video feeder you all complain about

Matsui
AG
Matsui
AG
Matsui
AG
Matsui
AG
CDub06
AG
What a horrible setting for a baseball game. All of the beauty was so distracting. Glad to be out of that dump.
Wabs
AG
That is some serious foul ball territory. But, what an awesome setting for baseball. Next time the Ags are scheduled for games in CA, I'm flying out there.
Matsui
AG
Attendance claims were 500-700 for each game. I bet there were 200 Wave fans and the rest were Aggie fans. Most Wave fans were players families.
CDub06
AG
500-700 seems high. There were also some sunbathers that just happened to stumble upon a baseball game.
Matsui
AG
I saw a sign over by the Aggie dugout saying please go to the main gate to buy tickets. There was nothing stopping people from just walking up and seeing the game. It is an awesome setting. You forget about the game just staring in the distance.
putu
AG
What a great weekend. So glad to get to see some Aggie sports here on the West Coast! Ag Softball and Baseball in back to back weekends!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.