Season tickets

5,971 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by deh40
12th Man Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
So, the TMF charged my credit card on 12/22. Does that mean I was able to secure season tickets or do they charge everyone's card who requested tickets and then do a 4-week credit process if tickets are not available?

12/22 was the first payment -- that means you got them. I ordered today and all that was available were 3rd base upper reserved and youth reserved. My card was charged for the 12/22 payment today since I just ordered today.
Nope. Just called. They charged everyone who requested tickets on 12/22 and are planning to call folks in mid-January to let you know if your request was filled or not. So, the TMF will get to use my money for about a month before I know if I actually got season tickets or not. Oh well, SOP.
Aggie09Derek
AG
You will get tickets
KaneIsAble
AG
Thank goodness for this thread. The 12th man sent an e-mail to inform me this would be all electronic process......to an email address that hasnt worked in 3 years.......and was removed from my account BY ME 3 years ago.
Heaven forbid they use the one on file currently that I use for football and the Kyle Field campaign......you know the one that they send the weekly updates too?!?!?!?

I mean wow. The poor girl was more than helpful and apologized for their error and let me know "I'm pretty sure this is our fault". I didn't even want to know how she knew that.
RebelAG
AG
When are they mailing out the season tickets? Anyone know what the usual face value of a game ticket is?
12th Man Ag
AG
When I talked to them earlier this week, I was told tickets were at the printer and scheduled to mail on 1/22.
ensign_beedrill
AG
For my seats on the upper third base side, usual face value is between $9 and $11 depending on conference/non-conference.
twk
AG
First deck seat face value for most games is $15, but it's $17 for most conference games (maybe all of them this year-we'll see).
Tex100
AG
I have 2 lower deck tickets with parking pass. Can't make that many games. Looking to sell them at my cost for many games.
wendyb
Tex. Text me at 979- two zero four7928 with sect. Number of your seats
wareagle044
Sec 209 Seats 2 and 3 for me
BWD06
AG
Anyone know how many seats are in the Section 210 rows? (Trying to see if seat 24 is on the aisle.)
deh40
AG
I have 24 & 25 and they are on the aisle
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.