Season tickets

5,970 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by deh40
skeetboy3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was looking to get season tickets for my son and me. 12th man doesn't show them as available. Have they not been offered for sale yet or are they sold out? Selfishly, I hope they have not been offered; however, sold out would be great for the team
LOYAL AG
AG
Renewals usually go out about now and we have until mid-December to commit. once those are received back they'll be able to offer unclaimed seats for sale.
skeetboy3
AG
Thanks Loyal.
annie88
AG
I haven't seen mine yet either and usually come more like mid-late November. Must just be late this year.
Umsenang
Spoke to TMF before the holiday and they say that they "may" go out by mid-Dec. They are running late.
annie88
AG
Good to know. thanks.
LOYAL AG
AG
Yay. Now with the accelerated timeline for football tickets we can pay both one the same date instead of just during the same month.
Yell Practice
Don't think that they have been offered yet.
Tex100
AG
What I was told yesterday

We are working to get the baseball renewals out as soon as possible! I have been told they will be available online, in the member's area of www.12thmanfoundation.com this week.

annie88
AG
I just checked website, not there yet. Would like to get these done. Can't wait for season to start!
ensign_beedrill
AG
Ooooh we've not been able to do them online before.
twk
AG
Online renewal is now functional.
Tex100
AG
Is it my imagination or did parking prices double?
MMantle
AG
Yes, parking went from $100 to $180, we need to be working for PTTS.

RR
Kate Beckett
AG
That parking jump though.

Did anyone else's jump to Step 2 immediately? I didn't want to request additional tickets. I just wanted my ticket and parking. But my ticket didn't show up at checkout.
Tex100
AG
It did not jump but it also didn't ask if I wanted parking.
Kate Beckett
AG
I figured. I guess I'll call them tomorrow.
brotheraggie
ensign_beedrill
AG
Where are you finding baseball season ticket renewals at that link? Best I can do is find this page for individual tickets. (http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-center/baseball.aspx#ticket-filter)
twk
AG
Once you log in, if you are a season ticket holder, it shows up in the yellow Notifications box on the Member Dashboard page.
rae13
AG
I will not be renewing parking this year. My priority points will get me in the lot at Reed. At $5 per game, I'd have to go to all 36 games just to pay $180 for parking. I live in Houston, so I'll probably miss 3 or ; games. I'm not going to pay $180 for a parking pass.

I have traveled to Arkansas, Ole Miss, LSU, Tennessee; Kentucky and South Carolina for baseball. Free baseball parking was offered at all of those except USC.
annie88
AG
Just renewed. Come on 2/19!! BTHO Hofstra!
12th Man Ag
AG
Just dove in for season tickets for the first time. Showed only 3rd base, upper were available. What are the chances that 2 open up in Home Plate, upper or even lower reserved? Oh well, gotta start somewhere.
Tex100
AG
I didn't see the chance not to renew on parking. I wonder if day parking rates go up.
rae13
AG
According to the site, you have to actually call the office before you do your renewal online if you don't want to renew your parking, which is really dumb.

I also don't think the day parking rate will go up because it's been $5 all fall for other sports just like it normally was.
ensign_beedrill
AG
OK. I didn't see it... probably because I'm not actually a 12th Man Foundation member.

Got an email last night titled "Assistance with Your Aggie Baseball Season Ticket Renewal" with a PIN and a link to an "alternate page." I guess the alternate page is for non-members to be able to renew online as well. Cool.
House Divided RV
AG
Well, I'm jumping in for the first time for 4 seats. I'm hoping something other than upper reserved is available (not like any seat is not a good seat in Olsen). I'm hoping to make most of the games; however, as many of you are probably in the same boat, it all depends on the little league baseball schedules being in the DFW area. Come on mostly weekday little league games!!!

Good luck to all new season ticket requesters!!!

twk
AG
quote:
Well, I'm jumping in for the first time for 4 seats. I'm hoping something other than upper reserved is available (not like any seat is not a good seat in Olsen). I'm hoping to make most of the games; however, as many of you are probably in the same boat, it all depends on the little league baseball schedules being in the DFW area. Come on mostly weekday little league games!!!

Good luck to all new season ticket requesters!!!

I have a friend who bought four last year. I believe his only option on the lower deck was four at the top of the last second on the 3rd base side--that was the only set of four available on the entire first deck. If you don't have a decent priority rank (my friend did), you probably aren't going to get a shot at whatever limited first deck seats there might be.
wendyb
Anyone with club seats that wants to split the season I am willing to pay for any games you will not be attending plus help with the contribution seat money. I have a seven year old Down syndrome son who needs to be behind the net and access to air condition since he overheats so easily. Our season tickets are not behind the net.
979- two zero four- 7928
Cheers
LOYAL AG
AG
According to the notice on the first section of the renewal process there are 12 and 24 game parking options now. I'll take a 24, thanks.
AGGIEGMA9
I have 2 reserved seats in lower level Sec. 112, Row 3 behind Aggie dugout for sale, pending my request for an ADA seat is filled. Won't know until all renewals are in. I have had these seats for many years, but my mobility has changed. email cheerio1968@gmail.com if interested. Parking is not included.
6 Aggies
RebelAG
AG
I just renewed my Baseball season tickets in the Field Club section! I am so ready for Aggie Baseball to get here. I'm looking forward to watching some good baseball, eating some Blue Bell Ice Cream again, and harassing Derm Doc (I sit behind him!)
Kate Beckett
AG
I had to renew my ticket via phone because apparently I had two different accounts and they didn't merge on time. Super excited for the season though!
12th Man Ag
AG
So, the TMF charged my credit card on 12/22. Does that mean I was able to secure season tickets or do they charge everyone's card who requested tickets and then do a 4-week credit process if tickets are not available?
wareagle044
quote:
So, the TMF charged my credit card on 12/22. Does that mean I was able to secure season tickets or do they charge everyone's card who requested tickets and then do a 4-week credit process if tickets are not available?

12/22 was the first payment -- that means you got them. I ordered today and all that was available were 3rd base upper reserved and youth reserved. My card was charged for the 12/22 payment today since I just ordered today.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.