Kyler and Aggie Baseball

17,509 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AFDave13
PabloSerna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does Murray lose any baseball eligibility? I think he can't enter MLB draft for another 2 years right?
Olsen
AG
Looking back I think Murray should've went to the MLB draft instead.
EMY92
AG
quote:
Does Murray lose any baseball eligibility? I think he can't enter MLB draft for another 2 years right?

He could play this Spring at a JUCO and be eligible for the June 2016 draft.
jkag89
quote:
quote:

He could play this Spring at a JUCO and be eligible for the June 2016 draft.

Is he allowed to circumvent the junior year rule by transferring to a JUCO after being at a four year school?
twk
AG
quote:
Is he allowed to circumvent the junior year rule by transferring to a JUCO after being at a four year school?
Yes.
AB2
AG
Am I the only one sad we won't get to see a Kevin/Rob confrontation? They can run game on Spav all day...but RC doesn't play that way...
aggiepaintrain
AG
Man, that is some bad decision making by the Murray's.
Kid should have cashed the checks.
dirkjones
AG
There were no big checks to cash last year. His draft stock fell dramatically after not being able to throw his senior year and having a bad year at the plate. I can't remember the actual number but he only had something like 6 rbi's last year. Better have more production if he expects to get back to being an early pick.
BurnetAggie99
RC is a tough nosed kinda coach and if Kyler truly had a entitlement attitude, I wouldn't see that meshing well with RC. RC catches alot of flack on here but he has that old school tough coaching mentality.
brotheraggie
quote:
What's the % he will play this spring for baseball?

If so, do those in the know expect to him to see considerable playing time?

What position does he usually play?

FrankK
AG
Thank goodness the cancer didn't spread to the diamond.
sharpdressedman
quote:
Seems to be a very different culture among the Olson athletes versus the Kyle group. At the first sign of "obnoxious entitlement," KM's Olson teammates would pack his **** and put it on the curb. Moreover, KS compares very poorly with RC when it comes to running a program responsibly.
AFDave13
AG
quote:
quote:
Seems to be a very different culture among the Olson athletes versus the Kyle group. At the first sign of "obnoxious entitlement," KM's Olson teammates would pack his **** and put it on the curb. Moreover, KS compares very poorly with RC when it comes to running a program responsibly.

The culture is 540 degrees different between the ball players & footbal players. Think Chicago vs ..well, College Station.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.