Schedule is finally out

4,271 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by tjack16
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://12thman.com/schedule.aspx?path=baseball
Abby Kowal
AG
LSU, Vandy, Ole Miss, Bama and Georgia at home. That will be fun.
ensign_beedrill
AG
SEE YOU IN MALIBU!
Agsncws
AG
Thank. God.

Ive been thinking "Schedule Release Date" every day for the past 6 weeks.
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qh0MyYgSAQsDxvvIIU3ehE1nf8WWLQEa/view?usp=sharing[/url]
jbr
AG
Florida in Gainesville, Texas? (See PDF version)

Sounds kinda strange...
trouble
W
AG
so Fresno State did owe the Ags a return trip to College Station.

glad to see that the t.u. game is before conference play -- go ahead and get the hype out of the way
W
AG
and this might be the toughest schedule A&M has ever played.

12 tough weekend series and 3 really good midweek games.

won't have any SoS issues in 2016
W
AG
t.u. game is during spring break
TXAggie2011
AG
quote:
and this might be the toughest schedule A&M has ever played.

12 tough weekend series and 3 really good midweek games.

won't have any SoS issues in 2016
Is Texas supposed to have a good team this season? They've not been an RPI booster for most of the past 4 or so seasons.

Non-conference schedule is still pretty full of landmines.

As far as 2014 RPI, Northwestern State at 94 is the best we see until 61 Fresno State nearly a month into the season.

We'll be fine, but until we see a little more effort to schedule Big 12 clubs and/or hit the road a bit more, our non-conference schedule is going to lag a bit behind Florida, SoCal, (and Louisiana, for that matter).

Houston and Rice are nice. Texas will be fun. Hopefully the SFAs and Sam Houstons and what not have better seasons.
jkag89
quote:
Texas will be fun.
Yep, and that is why you schedule the sips. RPI and how it may help or hurt postseason seating should not be a consideration here at least when it only a single midweek game.
W
AG
speaking of fun...

no Texas Southern on the schedule this year -- now that would have been fun razing the coach about watering down first base
twk
AG
Three home series that start on Thursday? That's tough for us out of towners who work for a living. I had hoped to make a couple of road series, but with this schedule, I'm not sure that will happen. Fayetteville is relatively easy for me (only an hour more than CS), but the others are such that I'd most likely be out Friday and Monday in order to see the full series. If we have a cold winter, I might have to make that trip to Malibu.
Basketball and Chain
AG
quote:
Three home series that start on Thursday? That's tough for us out of towners who work for a living. I had hoped to make a couple of road series, but with this schedule, I'm not sure that will happen. Fayetteville is relatively easy for me (only an hour more than CS), but the others are such that I'd most likely be out Friday and Monday in order to see the full series. If we have a cold winter, I might have to make that trip to Malibu.

Isnt the Easter series and final weekend always Thurs-Sat? I'm assuming the other one was moved for TV.
MaroonMack
This may be the year to go to Starkvegas if you know someone who can get you into the Left Field Lounge. They're planning on tearing it down after the season. Not as weird as TU's old rock field, but it's something different.
trouble
AG
You work?

twk
AG
quote:
You work?

Well, I bill time. Perhaps that is more accurate. I'm happy to report that I just settled a case that was set to go to trial the Monday after the LSU series, so at least I won't be burdened with any trial preparation over that weekend.
bay fan
S
I'll be in Malibu! My son plays there! Pack light, you won't need your Texas coats
KaneIsAble
AG
Holy balls - that schedule isn't going to be easy
rallydawg
AG
Schedule does look tough but its never easy in the SEC.. Wish we could be there for some fall ball but doesn't look good for now.. Planning on Malibu though plus several home games! Can't wait ! Woof Woof
mike_ags_fan12
One of my best friend's little brother is playing for BAMA. Definitely will be up there for that weekend.
rae13
AG
I've booked flights for trips to both Malibu and Gainesville. I cannot wait!

FYI - Flights to LAX from Houston for the Pepperdine are going pretty cheap right now on United, American AND Southwest. I paid $211 RT on Southwest back on Tuesday.
bay fan
S
You'll be happy you went. Should be good games and beautiful weather! I'll be there too.
Ag CPA
AG
No game in DFW for the first time in a long time.

Love that the sips are back on the schedule but would like to see the TCU Tuesday game get resurrected as well to offset the years that UTA comes to Blue Bell.
tjack16
AG
Will be attending that Rice game at reckling
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.