Got a little story for you, Raggies

1,457 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Scoopen Skwert
Scoopen Skwert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My work requires me to travel a lot to Seoul and just had a great experience. I've been on several trips over the past 2 years and this year seems to be the year I run into MLB scouts over here checking out the Korean players. First met scouts from the Philies and tonight met scouts from the Rangers.

Big tall Korean fellow walks into the lounge along with an American guy. The Korean guy has a Texas Rangers shirt on so, being the friendly fellow I am, I asked if he was working for the Rangers organization and he said yes. We got to talking and I mentioned I used to be a Raggie and talked about the time Nolan Ryan was at Olsen with his son playing for TCU. I also mentioned a few Aggies that were in professional baseball and that the my last trip to Korea we watched Philip Humber pitch who's wife went to Conslopidated.

The American guy then told his buddy about what Raggies did at baseball games and a part of me was really proud. So keep it up Raggies!!!! When professional scouts talk about what you do that is pretty impressive.

Oh and we did what we did before Al Gore invented the internet!

Gig'em!
Mr.Ackar07
Did you make it to a Lotte Giants game to see Brooks Raley pitch? He is over there this season. He did quite well too.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Have not seen a game this trip. Going to see LG play Tuesday.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Watching Brooks pitch now!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.