Strip Wants an Offseason Job!

6,051 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bernie13
Ross Stripling
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey there Ags,

I am living in Houston this offseason and looking to stay busy with an offseason job. I studied Finance in school, but I am open to pretty much anything and would enjoy working for an Aggie Baseball fan. Internships, baseball lessons, etc. Any opportunity would be welcomed and greatly appreciated! My schedule is very open.

My email is ross.stripling@yahoo.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks to all,

Ross
Scott Sandusky
Ross, I sent a note to an Aggie athlete friendly company in Houston. Not sure if they have anything that comes with compensation in the off season but I'll let you know what he says.
wilhunting
AG
Why are you using this sock SS?
Scott Sandusky
Who are you and why are you talking about my laundry?
OnlyForNow
AG
How do you feel about "field work" for an environmental company?
Tex100
AG
Won't be posting this next off season.
Yell Practice
wilhunting
AG
FIFY

quote:
Won't be peddling insurance this next off season.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Ross Stripling!!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Yell Practice
ttt
DustysLineup
AG
Damn, Coach Childress, you cold blooded:

quote:

Stripling had already celebrated a no-hitter with friends and family once before. The day he graduated from Texas A&M in 2012, the Aggies were scheduled to play San Diego State in Austin. Stripling asked if he could switch starting assignments with roommate Michael Wacha so Stripling could walk in the graduation ceremony. Aggies coach Rob Childress declined his request. With all his family and friends in town to celebrate his graduation, Stripling went out and no-hit the Aztecs instead.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/stripling-711514-game-dodgers.html
Aggie09Derek
AG
quote:

quote:

Stripling had already celebrated a no-hitter with friends and family once before. The day he graduated from Texas A&M in 2012, the Aggies were scheduled to play San Diego State in Austin. Stripling asked if he could switch starting assignments with roommate Michael Wacha so Stripling could walk in the graduation ceremony. Aggies coach Rob Childress declined his request. With all his family and friends in town to celebrate his graduation, Stripling went out and no-hit the Aztecs instead.

Game was definitely in CS. How did they end up putting Austin in the article?
Coby
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:

Game was definitely in CS. How did they end up putting Austin in the article?

I guess, nationally speaking with regards to uneducated writers, any good player that comes out of this state must have gone to school in Austin.
Yell Practice
The game was definitely in CS.
Mr.Ackar07
He found one as a stockbroker last offseason:

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/172100646/ross-stripling-dodgers-rookie-stockbroker

quote:
"I'm actually a licensed stockbroker," Stripling said. "I work for a company called Wunderlich Securities in the offseason and do money management."

A finance major at Texas A&M, Stripling invested his signing bonus into stocks and bonds like Facebook, Under Armor and Apple. But he decided to take things one step further.

After coming back from Tommy John surgery in 2015, Stripling was added to the Dodgers' 40-man-roster last November -- and, at the same time, he began studying for the Series 7 test to earn his license to trade. Three months later, he passed the seven-hour test just before arriving to Spring Training.
Yell Practice
Bernie13
If you wanna travel up to the Ozarks, I'll let you run my still.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.