Twitter and Instagram campaign: assistance requested

2,235 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Coby
matt.maggio3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fiancee (Rule 1 ignored since ya'll know her from sitting in 203) is an intern at HP and is in a contest for social media as part of her internship.

I know how fast Aggie baseball fans can dominate the twitter realm and the like, so:
1. Follow her on Twitter: @elizlange
2. Follow her on Instagram: @elizlange
3. Like, comment, share

the more shares, likes, and comments, the more points she accumulates.

Thanks and Gig 'em!
matt.maggio3
AG
She's currently in 3rd place in a close competition. Step up your Twitter following TexAgs!
matt.maggio3
AG
Final day of the contest. so go like, reply to, and retweet her tweets! A few of you have already gotten on board, but I have to say this has so far not been up to par with TexAgs reputation for winning the internets...
SteadicaTm
AG
She needs to start following similar accounts and like and retweet their posts.
histag10
AG
Searched for her on instagram. Could not find her
matt.maggio3
AG
Find the Twitter and rule 1 occurs. And agree, this is not the GB.
Coby
AG
Are you sure her Instagram account name is the one above? I found one that looks like her that is the same as her twitter.
matt.maggio3
AG
Maybe she changed her handle to be the same after I posted it. Twitter has more posts than insta though.
histag10
AG
How did she end up doing Matt?
matt.maggio3
AG
I asked her where she wound up this morning. She didn't win, but definitely had a good push late last week that resulted in a 3rd place finish, 2nd in the US, 1st in this region (South and MidWest). It was a very close difference between her and 2nd place, 1st place was out of Brazil and was more than 2nd place and 3rd place combined. I was actually logging in this morning because Elizabeth told me to make sure to "Thank the TexAgs" for support and help, and HP claimed she "received tremendous support from her school" and majority of her points came from the Aggie network. So ladies, gents, and Coby, thanks for supporting a fellow Ag and part time 203 attendee, and Gig 'em.
Coby
AG
Congrats on the finish. Sorry I didn't do more than I did.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.