Chuck Knoblauch - Twitter

4,669 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by burnt ends
Luke The Drifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sigh...

http://deadspin.com/chuck-knoblauch-engages-in-twitter-beef-only-has-lame-1715855024?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Captain Pablo
AG
"Are you old enough to pee?"
Hop
Staff
AG
He came to our tailgate one time back when he was still playing. He was arrogant and aloof, and we weren't sad to see him go. It's a shame because after he flashed the "gig'em Ags" on his batting glove during the World Series intro in his rookie season, he was Aggie royalty. I'm not sure he'd be welcome on-campus by many today.
Yell Practice
No doubt that Knoblauch was a good baseball player. His attitude was the problem.
W
AG
some old expression about fame, fortune, and buying happiness comes to mind
sharpdressedman
quote:
He came to our tailgate one time back when he was still playing. He was arrogant and aloof, and we weren't sad to see if go. It's a shame because after he flashed the "gig'em Ags" on his batting glove during the World Series intro in his rookie season, he was Aggie royalty. I'm not sure he'd be welcome on-campus by many today.
I have never figured him out. Over the years he has said/done some really odd things related to building his legacy at A&M. I have to agree with W's post above.
Matsui
AG
Off the rails. Sad to see
Corporal Punishment
AG
Never liked this guy. Can't think of many Ags I feel that way about. Still an ass apparently.
TellMeMore
I will come to his defense to this extent, saw him while he was still with Minnesota, signed for my son and was very nice while he was here for a campus visit.He was pround of being an Aggie. Not trying to give him cover, but read about his family and there has been plenty of trouble later within the Houston/ Bellaire neighborhood. Not sure what it was like growing up in that house.
Captain Pablo
AG
quote:
I will come to his defense to this extent, saw him while he was still with Minnesota, signed for my son and was very nice while he was here for a campus visit.He was pround of being an Aggie. Not trying to give him cover, but read about his family and there has been plenty of trouble later within the Houston/ Bellaire neighborhood. Not sure what it was like growing up in that house.

I believe you, and I'm certainly not piling on

I just thought "are you old enough to pee?" Was so lame, that it was inadvertently hilarious
ContinentalAg
I actually thought the oh that's right, you're already one was worse. I remember using that on my brother when I was 8 or 9.
Big Al 1992
AG
Last photo I saw of him he looked more like Artie Lange.
burnt ends

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.