E-mailed / Facebooked ESPN about whistler

2,352 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Illustrious Potentate
Nebules
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had to turn the sound off. Shouldn't advertisers have some leverage in this, since I can no longer hear their ads?
Nebules
AG
received a quick reply....

Dear Nebules,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts with us. We have shared your comments with the appropriate personnel for their review and consideration.

For additional fan service, be sure to follow the ESPN Fan Central team @ESPN_FanCentral (http://twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral) and like their Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/ESPNFanCentral

Sincerely,

Brad
ESPN Viewer Response

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Repeated loud noise like what the Vandy fan is doing (he sounds like a car alarm) is unacceptable. He should be ejected from the game.
EMY92
AG
I hate the whistler. In another thread, I posted that wished a horrible death upon him, something like a naked Ketch covered in Pluckers sauce smothering him to death.

However, since he's not using a whistle, he's just whistling, I'd be very hesitant arguing for his ejection. It's not any different than an Ag yelling. We just happen to like the yelling.

With that, I hope that he's dead before baseball begins next season. He's hoping that he gets caught in a Ketch storm.
dfphotos
Wishing death for whistling. Wow. That's Baylol type stuff
swimmerbabe11
I'm a little concerned about your priorities if kicking a guy out of a stadium is too severe but wishing death is reasonable.

Also unfortunately, I agree, you can't kick the guy out. He's not *actually* doing anything wrong.

I just wonder why some are blessed while others aren't. I can't whistle at all and yet there he is mocking me.
Illustrious Potentate
AG
I suspect your quick reply is automated.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.