CWS Final - Game 1

3,487 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tex100
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UVA breaks up the shutout

5-1 Vandy, top 9, 1 out
TexasRebel
AG
Vandy wins

5-1
MallalieuAg
AG
I have always rooted for SEC teams even before A&M joined the conference. I like their coaches, teams, and players. I never really hated them except for l$u. Every team has bad fans but the bdf takes the cake in having classless fans. I hate the bdf teams and always root against them for that reason.
dfphotos
I bet youre a ton of fun at parties
Sea Gull
AG
Most BDF fans have "little man" syndrome. Always trying to prove that they are somehow relevant to the big boys.
TXAggie2011
AG
quote:
Most BDF fans have "little man" syndrome. Always trying to prove that they are somehow relevant to the big boys.
Isn't that what Aggies try to do all the time when they're sitting at home watching another SEC team play after we got eliminated in the post-season? (The trend in baseball being we get eliminated by a Big 12 team)
Tex100
AG
quote:
Seriously, why would you root for a team that you have to play every year ? Winning another national title could sway a big time recruit to Vandy. This recruit could be used to beat you in conference. Why not hope Virginia wins in order to possibly weaken a formidable conference foe? Vandy winning does nothing to strengthen Texas A&M. It can only make it tougher. Rooting for Vandy makes no sense !
I know the concept of an actual conference whose whole benefits all much greater than a conference dominated by, say, Texas and a bunch of smaller satellites if difficult for you to understand.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.